Hey, sorry if posting in wrong place, posted in south west region but just thought would get comments from everyone else thanks very much.
Started off with one wheel.
kurbed round the edge and quite a chunk taken out by the centre.
Then i started filing and sanding it down til all was nice and smooth, after doing so i decided in my head some bits would had been much easier to of just built up with body filler but didnt have any.
Then i gave it a coat of primer, sanded with wet and dry and primer again, sanded and one last coat of primer.
and then finally i sprayed it the colour 3 coats and then a final layer of laquer (Spelling)
sorry if pics are big or small or look crapy, but any comments welcomed thanks