Thread: idiots on motor ways

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

idiots on motor ways

driving up the m5 earlier in company van woman driver decides she wants to be in the same lane as me and was about an inch from taking my front end off arrghh no indicators and when i blasted my horn she gave me the fingers so got round her and cut the stupid bi7ch up it really annoys me how people just dont look

same thing happened on way home from work this time a male who got off at the same junction i shouted out of my van you d1ck head you wanna watch where the **** your going he says why i said cos you nearly crashed into me oh sorry he says i didnt see you wtf how can you not see a bright white van (astra van btw)

these people either need glasses or motor way driving tuition
    astra 1.6 sxi 51 plate
    metalic black
    piperx filter
    kenwood head unit
    kenwood amp
    pioneer sub in enclosure
    jbl 6"x9"s on shelf
    17" anthracite rims with low low pros
    and a crazy driver

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i had a jag pull out on me on a roundabout i locked up for a sec (no abs) beeped and got the finger F**kin TVV4T
    Astra Sxi 1.6 X-reg 3dr in polar sea blue

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cuttin her up ion revenge isnt the best thing to do is it.
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i see them every day. Driving is more frustrating than enjoyable with clowns like them around. They might stick to the speed limit, but do they ever check their mirrors, not likely. I can almost hear them now " i've never been in a crash", yeah but they have seen plenty in their rear view mirrors.

Speaking of people losing it. I was driving down the main ring road in manchester when a old daft git decided he didnt want to wait in traffic and pulled onto the other side of the road to do a 3 point turn.

Thats not bad, what was is the fact he did it on a blind bend. lol. So here is this old git in his typical Volvo parked across both lanes on the opposite side of the road, then who comes round the corner, but not only Mr Citroen aged 25ish. You can guess what happened next.

From my view all i could see was the un-damged side of the volvo, but Mr Citroen was going ape sh#t with the old git. He was kick bits of plastic all over the place. When we managed to edge past the Volvo, i saw why. The Volvo didnt have a scratch, but the Citroen was missing its front end.

The morale of the story is buy a Volvo and not a Shittoen and beware of old incompetent drivers on blind bends, you might run into one parked across your lane.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    My brother had someone sitting right on the back bumper of his Astra the other day - so close you could not see the headlights.

Even switching the flamer kit, and revving the engine to give a fireball he still stays on the back bumper. He then decided to undertake, so my brother waited till he got along side and then dropped it a couple of gears. Needless to say he did not get in front.
    Now drives : 2002 Astra SRi Turbo in Black
    PREVIOUS ASTRA'S : 1990 GTE 2.0 8v | 1993 1.4 GLS | 1994 1.6 Cesaro | 1995 1.8 16v Sport

Status
    AkA P_Man
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    happens to me all the time. the amount of people that dont check their blindspot when switching lanes is relaly frightening

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snookssxi
    driving up the m5 earlier in company van woman driver decides she wants to be in the same lane as me and was about an inch from taking my front end off arrghh no indicators and when i blasted my horn she gave me the fingers so got round her and cut the stupid bi7ch up it really annoys me how people just dont look

same thing happened on way home from work this time a male who got off at the same junction i shouted out of my van you d1ck head you wanna watch where the **** your going he says why i said cos you nearly crashed into me oh sorry he says i didnt see you wtf how can you not see a bright white van (astra van btw)

these people either need glasses or motor way driving tuition
    Mate you're giving "white van man" the reputation he deserves, keep up the good work!
    Tell me what you've done, not what you're going to!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It is always very frustrating when idiots do these things although you have to appreciate that everyone makes mistakes from time to time. If someone cuts me up, ill sound the horn. If they raise a hand in apology ill then im fine with that. It's the ones that show no reaction at all that make my blood boil. Although nowadays I just preffer to let it go - its not worth the effort of getting angry and doing something silly to get "revenge".

Although it's tempting - remember the old saying, two wrongs don't make a right.
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sten
    It is always very frustrating when idiots do these things although you have to appreciate that everyone makes mistakes from time to time. If someone cuts me up, ill sound the horn. If they raise a hand in apology ill then im fine with that. It's the ones that show no reaction at all that make my blood boil. Although nowadays I just preffer to let it go - its not worth the effort of getting angry and doing something silly to get "revenge".

Although it's tempting - remember the old saying, two wrongs don't make a right.

but two do's do make a do do
    My car - Rusty Custom Creations Inc....

The only natural pilots are born with feathers.... except me.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i hate tailgaters!

when i look in my rear view mirror, if there headlights are between the top of my boot and the bottom of my spoiler, there in my warning zone.... to which it reduce my speed to a steady stop and look at them. To which they show there frustration at my dicision buy showing me some well known sign language...

Also 'right hand' lane hogs... grrrrrrrrr.... they pull into right hand lane, go 20mph under speed limit, getting ready for there turn which is like 30 miles away!
    Star Silver Astra Coupe Turbo

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast