Thread: Bloody police!

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bloody police!

Driving home after picking my mum up from work i was approaching a yellow box where a police woman was waiting to turn right in the box, meaning she would need to cross my path.

However the lights were on green for me to go and I was in no mood to do people favours.

However, oinkie the police pig decided to go meaning i had to slam my anchours on and just avoided hitting her.

If roles would of been reversed and she had to stop from hitting me I'm sure i'd be getting breathalised and a ticket right now

Thats why people don't liek the police!
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I agree they do themselves no favours soemtimes, and there attitude to driving stinks. The majority of them think they own the road, and trafic rules don't apply to them. I had a major bust up with one last year, he was off duty and i know him from playing football with his son. We were going down a road with speed 'blisters' if you know what i mean, anyway, there was a car parked on his side of the road, and i was going over the blister wheels either side, and he just pulled out to overtake parked car, onto my side of the road and expected me move over and run my tyre over the blister. So i stood my ground, and simply stopped the car to avoid a head on collision. He wound his window down and told me to get out of his bloody way. My reply was simply "who is on who's side of the road, its my right of way, there is no room for both of us to pass, so you give way". By this stage he had recognised me and realised i wasn't gonna move, so we both conceded a little, i moved over he wound his window up and sped off.

Don't get me wrong i appreciate what the police do, and don't envy them their jobs, and the danger they face on a daily basis, but they're driving is crap.
    Vectra SRi 1.9 cdti 150

Status
    ex 'titanturbo'
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i was down mexbourough other day i had 1 cut me and why looked like he was sending a text on his mobile.

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My uncles also a police officer and works in the area where I live, see him out and about driving now and again. I've never been in the car with him but according to my mum and bro he drives stupidly fast. They think their police driver "training" means they wont crash, when wuiet honestly they will.

Meh, I should of hit her, would of done more damage to her police Corsa...
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know coppers who will openly admit that there personality changes the second they put on the uniform, its like a power trip for some of them.
    Vectra SRi 1.9 cdti 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Surely the issue isnt that she was on a power trip, or even because she is a police officer. The fact of the matter is that she is a woman driver - what do you expect
    Previous Astras: 1994 Cesaro 1.8 16v | 2002 SXi 1.6 16v | 2001 Coupé 2.0 Turbo | 1999 LS 1.6 16v
    Other Vauxhalls: 2001 Vectra 1.8 16v| 2003 Vectra GSi 3.2 V6 | 2005 Signum CDTi 150

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That would have been interesting ploughing into the side of a police car.

Wonder what it feels like
    EK9 Type R

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my girlfriends dad is a cop, he's been in 26 years. Guess what? he hates them too. it makes you think.

Status
    "Choking his Monkey"
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol. it does make you think.

Maybe I should of gone into them... Kerrching!
    DELETED BY ADMIN -MATG