Thread: !!Urgent update on my faulty astra mk4 gsi!!

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs Down !!Urgent update on my faulty astra mk4 gsi!!

Hi everyone
    Been to well lane today and they rolling road tested my car after the spooky fault with my turbo. Faults found that waist gate rod was slipping back under load and turbo boosting to 12 then instantly back to 7psi. Also the max BHP is around 156bhp of whitch they said it should be arround 195 ish. So i took all my findings (big thanks to well lane turbo center) to vauxhall and they said that will have to get a engineer to come and look at the car again. my faith in vauxhall dealerships has gone right out the window. dont know what to do next as it is in vauxhalls hands again now?? the thing is its still under warrenty its only 2 years old and these faults have been apparent after they tryd to fix it. Also the waist gate they said they changed still looks like the old one (slightly pitted and white dust on) surely it should been a cleen new part if thay fitted one. so its been fob off after fob off from them. As enyone else had the same problem as me please let me know???

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    should you not be able to go to another dealer and get it done at a more helpful dealership (not that there are many around)
    Patience is a virtue.....but if you're that desperate I guess you'll have to pee your pants!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i have had prob after prob with vauxhall there shocking i ended ap having to take ma car down to courtenay to get a faulty waste gate replaced afer vauxhall had told me time after time there was nothing wrong with the car . now im trying to fight them to get ma money back ,it cost me from courtenay as this work should come under warrenty .

all i can say to u mate is keep at them i did end up getting new lights from them for the lights steaming up ,after 6 weeks of taking the car back again and again

not that that done me much good the new ones do the same
    click here for quality used vauxhall parts