Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brothers can be pains sometimes...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Brothers can be pains sometimes...

Right where do I start. My brother was out with his girlfriend the other night with a few others and some kid who they don't know started to hit a few of crowd, he attacked my brothers girlfriend and a lass who is pregnant. So one of the lads from the group waited outside the house this was happening at, and hit the yob who was causing trouble on the head with a plank of wood. He had to go to hospital for a fractured skull. It was also my brother who phoned the ambulance for him, so he did his part to help this yob out. My brother has a black eye from this incident. Now this kid is ok who went to hospital, I think he was in for a few days but is now out. Now here comes the part thats pissed me off. A day or 2 later my mothers house was set on fire! They pinned the house in a way that no one could escape :shock: . They set fire to the front of the house and a petrol bomb through the rear of the house trapping both exits. I have 7 people living at my mothers, most of them young kids and no father. Now the only lucky thing was my mother had moved out 2 days before hand. She still had most her stuff at the other flat and the flat still looked lived in! They meant to wipe out the full family over a silly fight . Now my mother is worried silly it may happen again, I now also feel I have to get involved. Now my mother does not want anything to do with the police as she don't want my brother to get wrong for the fight and others involved in the fight. I still know that people are looking for my brother and others involved in this filght, some local drug dealer also. What would you do?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im guessing you've told the police....i cant think of anything to do
    but i wouldnt have said your brother was a pain, if this **** hit his misses good on him im just sorry for the consequences! good luck on resolving it
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well from what I have heard this kid who started it was off his head just random hitting people. When he attacked a lass who was pregnant he got it when he went outside, as far as a know my brother did not have much to do with it. He even phoned for help for this yob. The pregnant lass was my brothers mate, nothing to do with the yob!

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Jesus hun, sounds like an ordeal and a half x if your seriously thinking there's drug dealers involved, i wud personally move away (in your mothers case) x the police wont do anything helpful, they'll just keep a file on it that you reported it x
    VX Racing Spec Astra VXR build No.1 - tuned & prepped by 888 race engineering!
    Too many Mods to say ... if you know me u'll find out - else PM me lol xx

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i would love to say that you should get a gun and go kill them all, there is no place in resonable society for people like that. the police wont do anything as they are a waste of space. i'm sad to say but if the house was damaged so much that there will be an insurance pay out, the best thing would be to move and make a fresh start well away from these scum bags. it is sad that this is the only viable option but with a seriously under achieving police force and a justice system that favours the criminal what else can you do?
    love my new car a silver Audi TT 3.2 quattro with red leather

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My mother wants it to be sorted out with no more violence. No one likes anything to do with kids getting killed over a silly fight.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mark_dj
    My mother wants it to be sorted out with no more violence. No one likes anything to do with kids getting killed over a silly fight.
    tbh hun, if the other side wanna play dirty, your mum wont be able to do anything x i'm sorry to say the only way out i see is starting afresh somewhere new x
    VX Racing Spec Astra VXR build No.1 - tuned & prepped by 888 race engineering!
    Too many Mods to say ... if you know me u'll find out - else PM me lol xx

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The flat was rented. She's now in a flat thats larger and she's happy with, but a fire in this new flat would be worse than the last one as it's higher up. I was living a normal working life til this happened, now I can't stop thinking about it and feeling sorry for what my mother is going through. I feel I have to help and could get involved.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    She's just moved up from down South, she likes it better here. She moved down South to be near my other sister but did not like it. I was glad when she moved back up, so was the rest of the family, so we would hate to see them go again.

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Only thing I can suggest is that your brother goes and tries to speak to the yob...

Try and sort it out that way, tell him he called ambulance etc and had nowt to do with the fight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast