Thread: GMAX Suspension Kit

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

GMAX Suspension Kit

HAs anyone had GMAX suspension fitted to their coupe or any car for that matter. I want to lower my coupe but from what I've seen the 30mm that eibach springs lower the coupe is not low enough and I have been told that if you lower the car any more than 30mm you need to change the shocks I have seen a GMAX kit that includes springs and shock that will lower the car either 45mm or 60mm for £260. Can anyone give me any advice please.

Thanks,
    Chris.
    ASTRA VXR
    Flame Red
    19" Rims

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I had a gmax kit on my Nova and it was great, i cant see why you would have any issues with it. Its always a better idea to get uprated shocks and springs rather than just springs because the standard dampers dont have a short enough travel or the correct rebound rates etc.
    Black Magic Seat Leon Cupra 20VT

Rosco83
    G Max, are by far the best fixed rate uprated shocks & spring kits when on a lower budget. There are a few others like venom etc.... But G Max are very good, comfortable, smooth, yet firm and a big reduction in body roll.

I have a 60mm Kit on my cavalier and it made it feel like new when i fitted it, Handles amazingly, allot beter than my Astra G did on similar 40mm kit.

You may hear mixed reviews, but i have good experience, as do a couple of friends