Thread: Christmas Woes. Grrr LOL

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Christmas Woes. Grrr LOL

Just came back from ye ole pubeth.. n my dogs only gone n ate all my bloody choccies.. n im talking like boxes!!!!

god knows how he got them, little shit! He's blind but obviously his sense of smell aint gone!

gonna go eat his food n see how he likes it!

BTW Haooy Christmas
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesy
    Just came back from ye ole pubeth.. n my dogs only gone n ate all my bloody choccies.. n im talking like boxes!!!!

god knows how he got them, little shit! He's blind but obviously his sense of smell aint gone!

gonna go eat his food n see how he likes it!

BTW Haooy Christmas
    LOL few years back the missus carved up the turkey , while we were in the living room ,the youngest kid (was about 3 then )fed all the meat to our dog!!!
    Astra gtc 1.4 T 140 Sri ,satnav,infinity sound,led rear lights,flexride,AFL+,Tpms,Bluetooth,sight and light,19"s,morello red interior,F+R sensors,vxr kit,

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You think those are woes in the last couple of days I have had some right greif from work with land lords, some ***** stole my mobile while I was on it, really pissed of that I didnt catch him the shit got away from me and im really pissed with myself about it and since I have left home I never got round to swapping my insurance over, to my bank and now I have a bill for a replcement phone come thourgh between £300 and £512 for my phone, loads of other stuff too but to be fair im having a pretty **** xmas
    oh and hello every body

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lets all have a sh*t xmas together.....my sisters husband walked out on xmas day! left her and the three kids,but he will come back its just awful it was today...my dads an ass hole jusr for being himself!

my dog has eaten every pair of boots i have ...i mean thats a lot..i have a shoe fettish...shes eaten and chewed the stair carpet...shes eaten two phones...shes pissed on my carpet...

bretts had a very shitty week...i feel sorry for him...he looked very down today ... theres lots more.i have had a crap crimbo to be honest

but on top of that ...at least me and brett are still freinds
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad you two are still talking and civil.

I've had the Christmas from hell too! Arguing with an Ex-gf for 4 hrs in the car till half 2 this morning is not my idea of fun, esp when she refuses to get out the car to just let me go home!!

I think next year I'm just gonna cancel xmas and sod off somewhere hot? Who's up for it!
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Glad you all have happy lives This is the main reason why you get a cat and not a dog. Even a pig is better than a dog.

Remember....a cat will look down on you, a dog will look up at you, and a pig will look you in the face and see its equal.
    Black Sapphire Astra Mk 4 2.2 SRi