Picking up a new centre console tomorrow, it`s a bit different to what has been done before but has a 7" screen already flushed in.
A few questions if I may.
Second Din Slot - Headunit
1) Is the wiring loom long enough to extend to the second din slot?
2) Do you only have to remove the storage compartment and put the headunit cage in its place, nothing else involved?? Or is there more to it?
1) What`s the best way of blocking off the vents?
2) How does this affect the aircon, if at all?
3) How do you re-wire the hazard switch to work with an aftermarket switch?
4) 2 fixing points are lost (behind 1st din slot), do you need to add any more fixing points or are the bottom fixings good enough?
Sorry for the questions but I don`t want to mess it up.