Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Southend 2 "THE REVISIT" <Pics Inc> 56K Warning

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Marv's Avatar
    Used to be a Gold Member
    but it fell off.
    Fortunately AndyH
    found the superglue...
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    4,367
    Mentioned in
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Talking Southend 2 "THE REVISIT" <Pics Inc> 56K Warning

    Thanks to all that made it up on our second trip to Southend... The weather held off (which was good) There was a disapointing turnout to the rest of the modding scene though...

    Here are some of the pics i took... Sorry bout quality..I had too lighten and zoom in on alot of them ..
























    Hope everyone had a good time....

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    jimmy_c's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3,150
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    An excellent night out, thanks to Marv and Paul. Sorry about the photos, the flash wasn't man enough to take any decent photos.

    Some good convoy action and only one road rage incident so that's gotta be a record for me.
    LM Audio - Knebworth Herts - 01438 812444

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Han's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,475
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_c
    Some good convoy action and only one road rage incident so that's gotta be a record for me.
    what was that? i cant even remember.



  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    toyboy's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    369
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    jimmy c, what car were u in? i live in stevenage too. i didnt really get a chance to meet half of u although i convoyed down with you guys, where did u go?, i was with vicki, helen, rich, sam and jim. had a good laugh, tried my hand at crazy golf which didnt go too well
    Astra Thurlby T9 CDTI -200bhp 343lb torque

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    Han's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,475
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toyboy
    jimmy c, what car were u in? i live in stevenage too. i didnt really get a chance to meet half of u although i convoyed down with you guys, where did u go?, i was with vicki, helen, rich, sam and jim. had a good laugh, tried my hand at crazy golf which didnt go too well
    I'll reply to you, cos hes busy doing work! We were in the red coupe with the T8 spoiler. What car were you in? And you probably didnt meet him/us cos we waited for someone else in a lay by with a few others, so ended up getting to Southend abit later then most people.

    and lucky you for going on the crazy golf! I wanted to, but was abit expensive, plus us women had to go and watch the men have fun on the go karts.



  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    ForZiE's Avatar
    It only takes a minute
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,394
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Han
    I'll reply to you, cos hes busy doing work! We were in the red coupe with the T8 spoiler. What car were you in? And you probably didnt meet him/us cos we waited for someone else in a lay by with a few others, so ended up getting to Southend abit later then most people.

    and lucky you for going on the crazy golf! I wanted to, but was abit expensive, plus us women had to go and watch the men have fun on the go karts.
    Them go karts wer fun though
    Astra Mk4 GSi in Ardon BLUE
    "HAS IT GOT BOOST"

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    Han's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,475
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    not when your standing in the freezing cold, trying to take pics (which ended up being crap) it wasnt!

    but yes for you it may have been.

    Were you the one in the cap or the non-wearing cap person??



  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    ForZiE's Avatar
    It only takes a minute
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,394
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the 1 with the cap yea ! the other bloke was dan (dannysports)
    Astra Mk4 GSi in Ardon BLUE
    "HAS IT GOT BOOST"

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    Han's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,475
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I will ask jimmy if i got any pics of you on the karts!



  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    ForZiE's Avatar
    It only takes a minute
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,394
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    of my crash into marv!! LOL!
    Astra Mk4 GSi in Ardon BLUE
    "HAS IT GOT BOOST"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •