Thread: In Car Kit

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

In Car Kit

I want to link my mobile phone to my car, so that i've got a holder for it, and then its linked to my speakers with a microphone too..

Ive got a samsung d600, so anyone got any ideas? Cant find much, can anyone do them off here?
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    depending if u want to buy a new headunit.. you can get one with builtin bluetooth.. easiest way of doing it.

or get a handsfree kit added to your headunit at the moment.. for your phone.

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Check out Parrot gear - it'll do exactly what you want.

I've got a Parrot CK3000, and it's been faultless. When a call cones in the cuts of the H/U and comes through the speakers. Also it's flash upgradable so it's pretty much futureproof.

And fitting and set up took me 30 mins total, as it is comes with ISO connestors

Status
    Technical Advisor
    Club Team
    Drives
    VXR Nurburgring
    Mentioned in
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    I think if I had your phone i'd go for a parrot bluetooth phone kit mainly for the fact that as and when you upgrade your phone as long as the phones bluetooth you will be able to pair it up again.
    Want a professional job done on fitting your aftermarket electrical accessories? PM me for a quote
    Electrical fault finding also taken on
    Located in N/W London HA3, and willing to travel within reason

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well what i mainly want is a cradle - to fix my phone so i can easily get to it, and then just a way so when it rings i can answer, and speak freely.. my dad has one in his company car, so when it rings (you hear it over the speakers) and you can speak normally and it will be picked up over the mic, and then anything they say will come through the speakers too.. Good thinking about the pairing though, because i will change my phone in about 12months from now, and would rather not update the car kit if i get one :s
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    Technical Advisor
    Club Team
    Drives
    VXR Nurburgring
    Mentioned in
    115 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)
    All I'd suggest about a cradle is to look in halfords for one of these universal things. You could then get a smart phone bracket to mount it on to make it look more professional and save making holes
    Want a professional job done on fitting your aftermarket electrical accessories? PM me for a quote
    Electrical fault finding also taken on
    Located in N/W London HA3, and willing to travel within reason

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    have a look at Brodit Proclips for a bracket - they do three different holeless fixing kits of a G.

And then just stick the holder of your choice to it with double-sided trim tape.

I've got one and it's brill