Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Car Club

Hi all.

I am currently in the process at this time along with a group of people creating a new car club for both modified and performance vehicles.

We are currently looking for people who would be willing to have their work featured. We can do this either as a few pictures and a little about your car, alternatively we can accomodate features and spec lists.

In return we will offer 1 years membership half price to this new site and discount with a modifying shop within the Uk. We will also offer the opportunity to have first refusal on any shows attended next year for club stand space.

We are also looking for individuals who are willing to have work in progress features or willing to send in step by steps of work they may have done which we will post on the site also as an online reference library.

The site at this time is currently under construction although we endeavour to have this running shortly.

This is being run as an initiative for people who have a genuine passion for cars without being tarnished with the boy racer tags. We will be looking to do mainly shows however we will notify of any underground events for those that are interested.

Please pm with a picture of your car if you are interested in arranging a photo shoot for the new site.

Confidentiality assured.

Many thanks.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well i would be interested but i think i would be instantly tarnished with that "boy racer" brush as im young with a modified car. but whatever like im up for it
    EK9 Type R

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Will send you a PM.

Edit.................

OK, you don`t seem to have your PM setup.

Please Email me at beastra_27@tiscali.co.uk

I have a 5 door mk4 astra with flush boot, flush bonnet grille with F50 vent smoothed in (but slightly different to the others you see), reiger side skirts, Lumma rear bumper with number plate recess, custom centre exit exhaust (twin letter box style), Delta EVO spoiler going on next week, Vectra Evo spoiler currently fitted, Generation X front bumper, hella front and rear lights, 18" chrome BK240`s, lowered 40mm all round, irmscher bonnet extension, mattig wing mirrors, colour coded door handles-bump strips and roof rails, b&m short shifter, white gaitors all round, gsi rear seats, sat nav centre console, ps2 in glove box............................................and there`s more,

Engine conversion being done as soon as I find a good engine.

Would like a work in progress feature as I`ve not finished by a long way yet. Lots of custom works currently going on. Will be having custom 1 off 19"/20" chrome wheels made, air bag suspension, arch extensions to match the new full custom bodykit, oh and all 4 doors being smoothed and modified to open in a different way, plus full retrim, boot install re done and more........

Don`t have time to go into detail.

Email me for more info and pics please.

Barry
    MK4 Golf 1.8T, Euro Style