Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This can't be standard (leather trim)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This can't be standard (leather trim)

This car came onto my local salvage site today but I noticed it has a leather trim in it, I don't think it come standard for some reason, am I wrong? Thanks

Rosco83
    could very well be standard, or taken from another g with leather.

when i had my G i was looking for leather but its very hard to find.... if you can get it, snap it up while you can! money permitting.

it was an option on some models, cdx - elegance etc

Rosco83
    also, is that leather on the door cards too? if so it looks like somebody paid for the option... my local dealer says only two people that bought 3/5 door g's from them chose leather! so you get the idea of it being rare. like leather in a mk3? ive seen it, but not very often

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Defo not standard on that model/age

Neither were the girly parkling sensors

Rosco83
    just looked through the brochures i have... in 98+ it was an option on the CDX and it 2004 you could have grey or black in the elegance.... but its not unknown for dealers to specify leather on demo cars etc... my local dealer has done this a couple of times

but im guessing somebody has found a cdx/elegance & done the swap... nice all the same

Rosco83
    also... sorry Ffoeg... at least in the 2004 brochure... parking sensors were an option also on all models excluding entry lever... not starting an argument, just saying... as one of my neighbours has it too

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Looks cool, shame about the colour though!
    Sold my Astra to buy a house.

Now drive a 205 GTI 2.0 16v

Cheap and Chearfull!

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I agree they were an oprtion in the 04 brochure, but the car in question is an 02 (and the brochure for that year is sat on my lap) .

BTW in 03 they were only an option on the GSi. But as we know Vauxhall change the specs more that I change my pants

Rosco83
    lol ^^ thats very true mate... dont think they can make up there minds half the time! there are lost of possablities with it, like it could have been in a smash etc... if its an SXi.. wheres the silver centre console etc? perhaps its a bumper from a newer model.. who knows.. but i like the leather! or well... the imitation leather

is it for sale?

Rosco83
    hang on... is it just my eyes or are the centre sections of those seats.... dark green !?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast