Thread: Motorised flip out screen

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Motorised flip out screen

Thinking about this for the din slot in the dash in my coupe and linking it to a DVD player in the glove box.

Motorised din size in dash flip out screen
    Specification:
    - Digital TFT Active Matrix Mobile LCD Monitor
    - 640,000 pixels
    - Brightness: 175 cd/m²
    - 16:9 screen perfect for watching movies
    - Wide viewing angle (L/R: 60 degrees, U/D: 60 degrees)
    - Front control of color/brightness/contrast
    - Full remote control
    - NTSC/PAL auto switchable
    - Power supply: 12V DC
    - Power consumption: 7W
    - LCD Dimensions: 190 x 140 x 30mm
    - Black or silver finish normally available
    - Remote control fully motorised

Price: £109.99

Any thoughts. It would be connected to a pioneer headunit via the AUX input to produce the sound thru the cars speakers. I would welcome any comments/suggestions.
    Yorkshire Region R.O
    DRIVES A 2.2 SE1 COUPE & 1.4 CORSA SPORT

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bttt............
    Yorkshire Region R.O

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Did you copy that from TG online? If so i beg you not to pay or order nothing. They have since went belly up and have left a few people pretty annoyed.

Should try ebay m8, theres always some gooduns there.

Status
    Yorkshire RO
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers for the advice fella.
    Yorkshire Region R.O

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not a problem mate. Dont wanna see anyone get done over. Theres a letter from them thats about 2 pages long saying they have given up, too many con artist on ebay...yada yada yada.

Big shame cos they were really cheap and very very helpfull when they were open.

Still best to try ebay mate.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    brought a fm moduator from tg online a while ago.. still waiting for pay pal to refund.. heres the email from i recieved from tgonline

"HI
    Very sorry about your order, but ive had hassle with ebay and paypal, you may think what you like, but I didn't get over 10,500
    positive feedback by ripping off people. The simple truth is over one holiday weekend ( a Scottish one) which many English dont' know
    about, we screwed up with email/phone answer machines, 2 other competing Ebayers, one Chinese one in Warrington used the time to
    use fake ebay account to leave negatives (anyone with any brains can look at the negs which were left immediately after purchase
    and put 2 n 2 together) the result being a pile of people acting like sheep were claiming non delivery on paypal after 2 days and silly
    things like that.

The end result being paypal closing 2 accounts and ebay closing them as well (due to fees not paid) Well i was certainly not paying
    fees for a pile of auctions ended early and fees for a pile of goods not sent because people claimed back prematurely.

I had one Chinese guy even creating listing on ebay saying:_ Don't buy from TG online, I've been sent a cd player which had no front to
    it , no leads no screw no nothing, excuse me, an excerpt from the add says "tgonline has hide his feedback" , do you know any
    British guy that could possibly get his English so wrong??

I get crap from people left right an centre, people who scam, no offence but mostly Indian and African, I've lost more than i ,made in the
    last year to them, a white guy from Warrington ( a competitor on ebay whom im certain broke in to my premises last year) i'll sort him later, which ****ed me up last year, people being selfish *******s making things worse, not all, but enough of them, I'd say about 1 in 10, are that bad they should be shot! (no sympathy at all, Me, Me, Me, I don't care what problem you have thats not my problem, when all you asked for was some patience. You have a break in loose a hell a lot of stock , over 1000 items and its like thats not my problem wheres my item??

Due to all that above I have been getting over 2500 emails a day, which is basically impossible to answer in one day, the result being they have piled up and piled up.

You try and do the best you can to bring goods at a decent prices to people and try and make a buck for yourself in the process,
    You get called every name under the book, scammer , thief etc. when you've been screwed one way or another, left right and centre by ignorant selfish people. People buy goods and break them, then claim on credit cards, who say to you, erm the customer is always right
    , erm there is your money back, to the customer , you can try and fight for it, thanks a lot, erm you might get your broken goods back if you hire a debt collector, which will probably cost you even more than you have already lost.

Impatient gets who claim back on paypal 2 days after they have ordered. wasting your time and effort and costing you more money in ebay/paypal fees. Other competitors on ebay, who have bought some ebay staff, who pretend to buy goods then leave negs encouraging others to do the same, to screw up your sales as you're selling the items cheaper them them and they can't compete.

China direct ebayers , who pretend to be in the UK then send the items trying to screw both vat and import duty, hey if you get it and it works
    and you don't have to claim the warranty - it's great, but hey if it breaks, then buy the same from me and send me your broken one from china
    then claim on paypal and screw me again! Guess what I've had to pay the 40% tax/duty bill and higher ebay/paypal fees as well!. Lucky me!

Yip! And i am the big bad thief! such a bad guy! I Invest my life savings, 16 Hour days, time and effort trying to make a penny for myself!
    Who wins? the banks. ebay , paypal the credit card companies,the thieves, the tax/vat man with their 40% immediately and the rest later,
    the scammers, both through credit cards and the ones with duff china direct goods. What do i get? grief left right n centre from moaney whingy *******s who have nothing better to do with their lives than whine over petty simple things!

Wow what a life! Well thank god or whatever deity you believe in its over! I'd rather go to hell than suffer have another minute of it!

For the idiots out their who say I'm a thief, well, you are welcome to your opinion, guess what , erm, who have all claimed back on the
    paypal or credit card payments and got their money back?? certainly it was not me!

Anyway no more ramblings, I have about 1000 orders which have not been sent , which will not be sent, mainly because paypal has all
    the money and wont release it, since they have your money, (believe me i don't have it) I'm not sending your item, if you go to your
    paypal account and go to resolution centre and claim your item as not being received paypal are legally bound to refund your money. In the last week alone they have refunded about £8000 pounds of my money for goods which i have sent in good working order to scammers who
    claimed either they didn't get the goods, or claimed non working goods, it is an easy scam, (ok some are genuine , but people who have claimed for non delivery within 2-14 days of ordering, and i mean about 1 in 30) most orders get their items within 1-3 days, checking my feedback (excluding last few days will show that) over99.7 % of orders i got were delivered within 4 days! But screw me if they are later!
    Im the worst guy in the world if im late!

People on ebay no want first class service , with kiss the customers ass, but want to pay 3rd world prices, well guess what folks , unless
    you are buying from some fly by night , here today gone tomorrow, character, who is screwing everything shitless and wont be around to warranty your goods, you are not going to get both!

So i am asking you to go to your paypal account, go to resolution centre, click on the item you've bought from me and put in a claim for non delivery! Later i will argue with paypal over what balance is left! I am not sending out one more item, with that sort of blackmail on my plate!

As i said, you can think of me what you like, that is your choice in life, but believe me, i am an ordinary joe bloggs, from a single parent family, from a council house, no silver spoon, who busted out his balls to try and make something of himself, who tried to do things in an
    honorable manner as best he could, who has been screwed left,right n centre by every toss pot in the world!

I give up! I surrender, I am off to try and make a life somewhere else in a manner that cannot be screwed up by the arse holes in this world
    and i will leave them to it!

To the decent people out there in this world, my apologies for your inconvenience! To the arse holes , **** you!

Best of luck decent people and just don't put up with them, there is a better way to live, just don't accept it!"