Thinking about this for the din slot in the dash in my coupe and linking it to a DVD player in the glove box.
Motorised din size in dash flip out screen
- Digital TFT Active Matrix Mobile LCD Monitor
- 640,000 pixels
- Brightness: 175 cd/m²
- 16:9 screen perfect for watching movies
- Wide viewing angle (L/R: 60 degrees, U/D: 60 degrees)
- Front control of color/brightness/contrast
- Full remote control
- NTSC/PAL auto switchable
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 7W
- LCD Dimensions: 190 x 140 x 30mm
- Black or silver finish normally available
- Remote control fully motorised
Any thoughts. It would be connected to a pioneer headunit via the AUX input to produce the sound thru the cars speakers. I would welcome any comments/suggestions.