Thread: Gotta Love COURTENAY SPORT

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gotta Love COURTENAY SPORT

Just ordered a new filter from them around 14:30 and they have just sent me and email saying it has beed shipped... This is the type of company you wanna deal with... Thumbs Up COURTENAY SPORT!!
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Courtenay have always been pretty good with delivery imho, cousin ordered a few bits for the Corsa we were building and it was here pretty quickly, no arsing about from these boys,

We got Stuff from both Courtenay and regal on the same day the Courtenay stuff was here 5 days before regals and both had the stuff in stock
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just because their orders sent out quickly doesn't necessarily make them a good company. What about if something goes wrong? How's their customer service after that? Returns, exchanges etc

Just like every VX tuner there has also been some horror stories about Courtney.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GazNofx
    Just because their orders sent out quickly doesn't necessarily make them a good company. What about if something goes wrong? How's their customer service after that? Returns, exchanges etc

Just like every VX tuner there has also been some horror stories about Courtney.

terrible i wont go into details but it took them 3mnths to refund me, in the end they didnt have to ask who was on the phone
    YOUR FRIENDLY WINDSCREEN MAN

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GazNofx

I've never heard any horror stories about V Tuning, they get rave reviews off everyone i have heard from.