I own a coupe with Pioneer DEH9400MP head unit and I want to change the original speakers.
I had in the past some Focals and was very pleased with them.
I have some questions :
- what speakers can I fit (direct replacement without mods)
- do I have to amp them or not ?
- if I have to amp them, what make and power ? 2amp for 2spkrs or 1 for 4sprks ?
- do I have to fit amps in the boot ? ie, do I have to run audio cables from head unit to amp in the boot and back to the spkrs plug near to the head unit? Or directly from amp to spkrs (a pain!) ?
- do I have to fit some insonorisation stuff behind spkrs ?
- what do I have to do next ?
thank you !!!!!!!