A rabbit walks into a butchers and stands in the line patiently waiting his turn. Minutes go buy and finally the rabbit is asked what he wants.

"Got any carrots mate?" says the rabbit "No im a butcher what would i have carrots for?" replied the butcher. The rabbit thinks for a minute and walks out the shop.

Five minutes later the rabbit stands in the line waiting for his turn, minutes go by and finally the rabbit is asked what he wants.

"Got any carrots mate?" says the rabbit. The butcher getting quite irate now screams at the rabbit "No i havent got any f***ing carrots im a f***king butcher i sell meat, now if i see you in here again im gonna nail you to the counter!" The rabbit leaves in a hurry.

Ten minutes later, the rabbit walks back into the butchers, stands in line again waiting for his turn. Minutes go by and the rabbit gets his turn.

"Oh no not you again i havent got any f***ing carrots" to which the rabbit replies "Its ok, i dont want carrots, have you got any nails though?" The butcher looking puzzled says "No im a butcher i dont have any nails in my shop" To which the rabbit asks puzzled "Got any carrots then mate?"