Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: courtney or regal tuning

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    hardtail's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    courtney or regal tuning

    which would you chose for a stage one tune im want about 240bhp if poss do you no a price its for my sri turbo also would this invalidate the warenty

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Pete's Avatar
    Sir Peter Pan
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9,862
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You wont get 240 from stage 1 mate, the price is on their websites, without looking, I think it`s £650
    My Project Auto-Biography Thread: Skin of an Astra - Heart of a Monaro - Click here to read more!

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    astra-mark's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    think regals phase 1 is about £450-£460

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Legoman's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,151
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Might be worth seeing if Chris will do a deal on the open day at the new Regals, you never know.

    Regals map will probably give you more bang for you buck, its a different car afterwards mate, very torquey, could be too much for you.

    You have to use Optimax with it, and yes it will affect your warranty if they detect the car feels different and can actually prove it. Its pretty much undetectable on Tech 2 tho

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    tay's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    609
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I couldn't say about phase 1 but I went straight to Regals phase 2 and was well impressed with it. Didn't even need to go down there - just posted my ECU to them and they sent it back a couple of days later.

    As for warranty yes it would invalidate it - not too sure if tech 2 picks it up tho ?

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    tay's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    609
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legoman
    Might be worth seeing if Chris will do a deal on the open day at the new Regals, you never know.

    Regals map will probably give you more bang for you buck, its a different car afterwards mate, very torquey, could be too much for you.

    You have to use Optimax with it, and yes it will affect your warranty if they detect the car feels different and can actually prove it. Its pretty much undetectable on Tech 2 tho
    Legoman - I've always tried to use optimax but sometimes I've been caught short and had to resort to normal unleaded. Are there any implications of using normal unleaded ??

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    tartan toerag's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    909
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tay
    I couldn't say about phase 1 but I went straight to Regals phase 2 and was well impressed with it. Didn't even need to go down there - just posted my ECU to them and they sent it back a couple of days later.

    As for warranty yes it would invalidate it - not too sure if tech 2 picks it up tho ?
    Hi there mate. Did it cost you just the same for the phase 2? Even though you posted it, did you get sent back the extra bits n pieces (plugs) etc? Also, where exactly is the ECU situated - I have a sri T. Cheers
    tartan toerag

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    davey's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    605
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    look at the battery, its next to it on the right with 2 big plugs going in to it.
    Audi B5 RS4 Quattro 451bhp. 479lb/ft

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    hardtail's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what ddoes stage one regals give you i have only modded the filter box plus panal filter

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    tay's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    609
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartan toerag
    Hi there mate. Did it cost you just the same for the phase 2? Even though you posted it, did you get sent back the extra bits n pieces (plugs) etc? Also, where exactly is the ECU situated - I have a sri T. Cheers

    It cost me £450 for just the remap. I bought the rest of the parts required e.g intercooler, exhaust etc bit by bit and fitted it myself to save some cash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Regal or Courtney?
    By RichardLegg in forum Astra Discussion & Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 30-01-2006, 21:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •