Thread: courtney or regal tuning

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

courtney or regal tuning

which would you chose for a stage one tune im want about 240bhp if poss do you no a price its for my sri turbo also would this invalidate the warenty

Status
    Sir Peter Pan
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You wont get 240 from stage 1 mate, the price is on their websites, without looking, I think it`s £650
    My Project Auto-Biography Thread: Skin of an Astra - Heart of a Monaro - Click here to read more!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    think regals phase 1 is about £450-£460

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Might be worth seeing if Chris will do a deal on the open day at the new Regals, you never know.

Regals map will probably give you more bang for you buck, its a different car afterwards mate, very torquey, could be too much for you.

You have to use Optimax with it, and yes it will affect your warranty if they detect the car feels different and can actually prove it. Its pretty much undetectable on Tech 2 tho

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I couldn't say about phase 1 but I went straight to Regals phase 2 and was well impressed with it. Didn't even need to go down there - just posted my ECU to them and they sent it back a couple of days later.

As for warranty yes it would invalidate it - not too sure if tech 2 picks it up tho ?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Legoman
    Might be worth seeing if Chris will do a deal on the open day at the new Regals, you never know.

Regals map will probably give you more bang for you buck, its a different car afterwards mate, very torquey, could be too much for you.

You have to use Optimax with it, and yes it will affect your warranty if they detect the car feels different and can actually prove it. Its pretty much undetectable on Tech 2 tho
    Legoman - I've always tried to use optimax but sometimes I've been caught short and had to resort to normal unleaded. Are there any implications of using normal unleaded ??

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tay
    I couldn't say about phase 1 but I went straight to Regals phase 2 and was well impressed with it. Didn't even need to go down there - just posted my ECU to them and they sent it back a couple of days later.

As for warranty yes it would invalidate it - not too sure if tech 2 picks it up tho ?
    Hi there mate. Did it cost you just the same for the phase 2? Even though you posted it, did you get sent back the extra bits n pieces (plugs) etc? Also, where exactly is the ECU situated - I have a sri T. Cheers
    tartan toerag

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    look at the battery, its next to it on the right with 2 big plugs going in to it.
    Audi B5 RS4 Quattro 451bhp. 479lb/ft

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    what ddoes stage one regals give you i have only modded the filter box plus panal filter

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tartan toerag
    Hi there mate. Did it cost you just the same for the phase 2? Even though you posted it, did you get sent back the extra bits n pieces (plugs) etc? Also, where exactly is the ECU situated - I have a sri T. Cheers

It cost me £450 for just the remap. I bought the rest of the parts required e.g intercooler, exhaust etc bit by bit and fitted it myself to save some cash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast