Thread: Be On The Look Out

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Be On The Look Out

Theres been about 12 people in my area that i know of that have had their car broken into and stereo etc pinched. this has all happened within the last few weeks. just warnin to look out for a white and a green metro and a brown cavalier. usually got three chaps in them snooping around.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    More cars broken into this weekend. nicking rear lights now aswell. would still keep an eye out.

Status
    BAFPCITS
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Some people need a good beating....

I have always thought the astra G lights were a bit too easy to remove and with the price of such units, it is no suprise that get stolen along with the stereo...

I caught some chavs trying to steal my new Irmscher grill a few days after I got in and phoned the police, they came over and told me there is nothing they can do ( because they were too young! ).. Its a shame that we live in a country that sems too scared to deal with this type of crime that seems on the rise.. I have even installed a CCTV camera on 24 hour record to keep my car safe as I feel that I must take action otherwise no one will..
    Mr Sploodge, Accept No Imitations!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i know what you mean. when my brothers car was broken into the chavs were spotted by a police officer speeding towards birmingham, HELLO!! why didnt he try and stop them? its a joke.

unfortunatly its not just astras they are going for they have also done corsas, 106s, mondeos, polos, fiestas, pretty much anything that looks like there is something to pinch in/on it.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    AA few astras been pinched from ym road (amblecote road) recently wiv quite a few more. Its seems car thieves concentrate on 1 place wen they get away wiv so many thefts. Im abit scared lol