Thread: Cheap flights to Austrailia and Thailand?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cheap flights to Austrailia and Thailand?

Anyone know any good sites for these destinations? Not come up with much on the searches, but im not very good with them

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Qantas are doing some excellent deals the now on flights to Australia they also stop in thailand IIRC,

I'm Flying with them next year when i go back to OZ for 6 months, but i'm going from Glasgow > heathrow > Kaula Lumpa > Perth

been a few years since i was in kaula lumpa lol 15 to be exact nice place from what i can remember only problem with places like Malaysia and thailand is the rain!!

I remember standing in Glorious sunshine in Kuala Lumpa in a Summernats top with Victor brays 69 chev on it... and then the heavens opened and the rain came down so hard it was like hailstones but it wasnt!! we had to leg it to a cafe/resteraunt till it died down still remember watching everyone clearing off and the cars just sat there one the road none of them moving

sh!t what a memory i have i was 7 at the time and heading bk home to the UK for a year
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I got my 3 month oz ticket from thomas cook for £499. When i went to thailand I booked with trailfinders, got the tickets for just under £400 and that was for 2 weeks.
    I apologise for NOTHING, im sorry thats just the way I am.

http://www.fatflyers.com/

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    IM GOING TO OZ FOR XMAS FOR 4 WEEKS - 3 OF US INCLUDING BABY FOR FLIGHTS WAS £1100.

TRY WWW.DIALAFLIGHT.COM - THE DID US NO HARM!!!
    Sold Subject to Status - 2003 MK4 ARDEN BLUE > SEE PIC > ....GSi

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers, im sure i am physically incapable of finding stuff on the web as every ALWAYS seems t find better stuff and its generally cheaper. But thanks for the help, you probably will never understand how much you have helped me!

My best friend in the whole wide world is moving to OZ and the cheapest i was finding flights was about £1k which is a lot of only £14k-ish a year! So i think now i will b able t go more often and keep myself sane! This gal means the world t me, shes one of the only people who understands me, shes what gets me through stuff and now shes going....

In summary: thank you muchly and sorry for the emotional rant...
    Matt