Thread: dent on my car...

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dent on my car...

well i went to a wedding last night,,me the wife and the little fella all stayed over in the hotel.got up this morning and some **** has opened there car door on mine...why do people do this????

just because they arnt fussed about there car ,they open the door on your car..great.so ill be going out in a bit with me t-cut and polish..but what do i do with the little dent any ideas???????????
    Vxr turbo with 360 bearing and twin oils seals & Evoms dv. Cdti airbox 63mm tophat.Milltex cat back and pre cat.. Regal 245 leh phase 1 ipf remap.Whiteline rarb.

Status
    Cameron Ginger Diaz
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhys57
    well i went to a wedding last night,,me the wife and the little fella all stayed over in the hotel.got up this morning and some **** has opened there car door on mine...why do people do this????

just because they arnt fussed about there car ,they open the door on your car..great.so ill be going out in a bit with me t-cut and polish..but what do i do with the little dent any ideas???????????
    Rhys - you might have to get someone out to it - they can use magnets if it is only a little dent otherwise it'll be doorcard off and bars used - Most probably a 4x4 driver - someone has done that to my beloved 888 before now - need stringing up Sorry to hear your news

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A local dent marster will or should be able to sort it out. People opening doors on other peoples cars happens alot . I was sat in mine one day and a lady opened her brand new Audi A3 car door onto my Astra Coupe door, she was not even bothered. I was giving her the evil eye and changed a few words lol.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i was sat in my car the other day in tesco to wait for the wife to finish shopping and whack some kid opened the door and smashed my indicator off i jumped out the car but luckly the woman paid up almost double for a new set

but all she said to the kid was well you will have to go with out pocket money this week

I couldnt beleive it not evn a sorry just so how much is this gonna cost me
    Balck Astra K Elite 1.4 Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive been on the phone to a bloke who sorts dents out he said it could be £50-70....

its only a little dent.
    Vxr turbo with 360 bearing and twin oils seals & Evoms dv. Cdti airbox 63mm tophat.Milltex cat back and pre cat.. Regal 245 leh phase 1 ipf remap.Whiteline rarb.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i feel for you mate
    earlier thiis year i had a young kid (about 7) slam a door into my car and then smiled at me, his father watched and also smiled, few heated words (guy mouthed off and said what you gonna do with all these people around, bus load of tourists) he said get over it his only a child and i being alittle upset i said maybe a should kick your a** for being an incompetant dad and not teaching your kids any respect for others property, He then said he would give me some money i said its not the point (he was driving a heap) they walked off to line up to get into the place and i stayed at my car, 2 min later they came back as we past them to line up (thought the line was packed so they left, no one in line, guy was worried i was going to smash up his car so they left and he put £20 on my windscreen) no apology though or even a word to his son. People don't give a rats a** about others property. Sorry for the rant just makes me angry (had been hit twice in the first 2 weeks of owning the car in shopping centre car parks)
    USSRonline......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i know what you mean mate your car looks good,its a shame people arnt fussed

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mobile dent removal guys are good, i have had success with em
    hope you get it sorted mate, should do
    USSRonline......

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im going to gget it sorted mate,,just gave it a polish looks kak

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bought a "pops a dent" kit of ebay for £15, it really does work! It took a dent out of my car door that was just below the handle. A dent master bloke and a body shop both said they could not remove the dent as they could not get behind it but this works a treat.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DIY-CAR-DENT-R...QQcmdZViewItem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast