At the moment im on work placement in my 3rd year of uni, my current boss has said it would be a good idea if this and next year we plan the company out etc and then when ive finished uni next year, try and go into business. There will be myself and 3 others in total, or maybe 3 in the worst case.
Ive never really looked into making a business etc, ive read a few things online, and will actually go and see a business advisor at the bank to get more details, but what kind of things do you need for a business, so far im thinking of these things:
1) Joint partnership agreement
2) Do you need a main person? As we'd like to split it equally, equal profit, equal wages, equal amount on equipment etc.
4) any qualifications needed etc, we were going to do some electrics maybe for another little thing we can offer ( do we need 4 years training, ive read this somewhere?)
5) Loans for equipment to begin with
7) premisis, although we'd work from home to begin with..
Anything else you can think of, just want things i can discuss over with everyone tommorow. Has anyone actually created their own business? How well have you done etc?
One worry i do have is the wage part, a business of 4 people is going to mean you need to earn a lot to share out a good amount..