Thread: Right or Wrong ???????????

Status
    Sir Peter Pan
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Right or Wrong ???????????

I was driving through Faversham behind 3 cars, we approached a zebra crossing, the 1st car stopped (as we all did) to allow some pedestrians across. We then moved off in turn. I`m accerating in second (probably 25mph) and as I get almost to the crossing, 2 lads (early 20s I reckon) appeared on mountain bikes on the pavement.The car coming in the opposite direction stopped, I didn`t, this resulted in 1 of the lads giving me verbal (called me a f......g w.....r) I gave him some back, but he came back with more verbal, so I stopped the car in the middle of the road and lost my rag jumped out and tried to get at him, but the railings stopped me, and he road off up the pedestrianised part of West st. So I shouted "you`re on a f........g bike, get in the f.......g road.

What do ya reckon ?
    My Project Auto-Biography Thread: Skin of an Astra - Heart of a Monaro - Click here to read more!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Should have just hit him mate!
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    100% with on this - cycles on pavements piss me off big style.

Status
    Sir Peter Pan
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace
    Should have just hit him mate!
    My drivers door was on the crossing when he was almost halfway across, s`pose I could of opened it and knocked him off
    My Project Auto-Biography Thread: Skin of an Astra - Heart of a Monaro - Click here to read more!

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dicks on bikes piss me off big time

they dont aboey road signals lights ect and expect to be given the right of way all the time

****ers
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    IF your gonna do it Pete, it's gotta be with meaning! You'd only scratch your door, so not really worth it, but a whole new front end?? Now we're talking!

Seriously though I dunno what it is lately, I keep having near misses, every day for about the last week, I have NEARLY had an accident. None of them would have been my fault, things like ppl not yielding at roundabouts, or following too closely, stupid things like that.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    I got some on on a Bike a few years ago down oxford st in london in a 36foot bus he was one of the bike courier people he jumped into the road and went into the side of the bus he fell off the bike an the bike went under the bus

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'd say fair play to you Pete if their on wheels they should be in the road, i dont suppose they happened to be wearing burberry baseball caps on with their joggin bottoms tucked in their socks did they

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete
    I was driving through Faversham behind 3 cars, we approached a zebra crossing, the 1st car stopped (as we all did) to allow some pedestrians across. We then moved off in turn. I`m accerating in second (probably 25mph) and as I get almost to the crossing, 2 lads (early 20s I reckon) appeared on mountain bikes on the pavement.The car coming in the opposite direction stopped, I didn`t, this resulted in 1 of the lads giving me verbal (called me a f......g w.....r) I gave him some back, but he came back with more verbal, so I stopped the car in the middle of the road and lost my rag jumped out and tried to get at him, but the railings stopped me, and he road off up the pedestrianised part of West st. So I shouted "you`re on a f........g bike, get in the f.......g road.

What do ya reckon ?
    I dont think I have even seen Pete lose his rag before

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you were defo in the right pete my me and my kids are always nearly getting knocked down on the way home from school by idiots on bikes on the pavement were gonna clothes line them next time

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast