Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face Do you believe . . . ? ?

Do you believe in ghosts?

I never believed until about a year ago when something made it's self known and scared the s**t out of me. (rather a long story - sorry. have tried to shorten it!)

About a year ago myself and my boyfriend were asleep. We were both lying on our sides facing the same direction, he had his back to me. He woke me when he turned around and shouted "No Don't". His face looked awful - it was like something out of the Exorcist. I sat up to find out what was wrong with him when this force pushed me back on the bed. This force centered on my hips and just paralised me. I couldn't move, speak or open my eyes. I couldn't see what was going on around me I just remember hearing this awful scratching sound around my ears - as if someone was scratching on my pillow. I remember shouting for my mum and step dad, but nothing was coming out. I then started to shout for Jason, but nothing. Then all of a sudden the weight of my hips disappeared and the room was silent. Both myself and jason sat up in a panic. Then within seconds the force knocked me back down again. Exactly the same thing happened apart from this time there was a another weird noise as if something was going round and round (constantly) in my room - a bit like a buzzing noise, but the tone went up and down quite quickly as if it was going round in circles. This time a couldn't even open my mouth to try and scream. So I tried to fight against the pressure on me to try and get away. But the more I tried to fight it the more pressure was put apon me. It actually began to hurt. In the end I just layed there and had to listen to the weird noise. I remember thinking about my nan and gradad and that they would make it go away. Sure enough it did, thank god!

I woke Jason straight away, but he couldn't remember anything about it. So for that reason I just assumed it was a horrible dream.

A few weeks went by and the subject of 'ghosts' came up when I was with my mum. So I told her the story. Her face went white with fear. What she then went on to tell me scared the hell out of me.

My sister went travelling in New Zeland for 6 months last year. One night she texted my mum in a state because there was something in her room doing weird things like throwing her bed cover on the floor while she was sleeping, and tickling her legs (and no she didn't have a guest!) she was on her own that night. She was also made paralised for a few minutes while it was all going on. I can't remember everything in detail that happened to her that night but it wasn't normal and it was v scarey!

My step dad used to do exorcisms (until he met my mum, now she doesn't let him!) So that night he did an exorcism to get rid of whatever was bothering my sister. Sure enough it worked and it went away. However, it would seem he brought it to our house and it decided to mess around with me! How nice of it!

It could have been a dream but I've talked to my step dad about it and apparently the noises it made and the way it created this heavy force on my hips are quite common. And more importantly the coinsidence with it happening to my sister who was on the other side of the world!

Has anyone else had any weird experiences with ghosts...??
    To attract men I wear a perfume called New Car Interior!

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not had any experiences myself, but your story sure sounded scary

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was! Still haunts me now, that horrible ghost!! or whatever it was?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive had haunting experiances i wouldnt wish on anyone and its one the end of this week
    Drives - Phase 2 Astra Mk3 Gsi = 139.56 BHP with 138.81 Torque

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bet. Its not something you would forget in a hurry. I do like to read stories like this on the net and even better when there are pics to go with them. I remember reading this book many years ago with pics and short stories. Some of them were really scary. For example, a skull that screamed each time it was removed from where it was located, phantom hitchhikers, planes, cars, animals etc

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I love scary stories, especially when someone's telling you it. The stories friends used to tell me when I was younger, never got any sleep!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    no dont really believe, wouldnt mind meeting a friendly one though...hehe...
    SHAR

WWW.MANIC-MOTORZ.COM
    irelands no1 modifying website
    please join we dont bite

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Don't believe in ghosts per se, but I do believe that life exisits in other dimensions and every now and again they bounce off ours for a split second - and these are perceived as ghosts

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sounds like the tail of the incubus..altho they are a band they got their name from a a so caled evil spirit which is supposed to have sexual intercourse with women while they sleep.

exact dictionary.com explination of an incubus!
    1. An evil spirit supposed to descend upon and have sexual intercourse with women as they sleep.
    2. A nightmare.
    3. An oppressive or nightmarish burden.

People who have had the likes of that happen to then claim a weight on their body and most of them while in bed with partners..it is also known for the partners to be attacked also.
    There are some horror stories out there like yours but with victim actually having craving for sex 24 hours a day and actually enjoying the experiance which is weird, also there is the sucubus which is the male equivilent of the incubus.

Personally I dont believe in it but sounds and awfull lot like some of the horror stories going about.

My aunty sue had a similar experience however slighlty different

She had heard footsteps going up her stairs then paceing about outside my cousins doors and my aunty sue for a short while couldnt move, she then shook herself and jumped out of her bed and ran in to where my cousins where sleeping and she noticed the chair that is usually in the corner was in front of shannons cot (youngest cus) and when she tried to lift the chair back she physically coultnt lift it. A few months went by and she read in the paper that a psycic was comming to the local town hall so she decided to go for a laugh with some friends and she told this woman her experiance with the so called ghost and the woman said " Dont worry he is just there to look over you and the kids, he will also be watching over your mother" now fair enough anyone can make a guess at the fact my grandad was dead but the next thing she said haunted her " your father will let your mother know everything is alright when he rings the bell" now this woman didnt know my nana owned lots of bells and she would have been wrong if she meant the door bell due to the fact its an old country house and doesnt have a door bell! My auntie sue told my nana about this and my nana had told my aunty how she has heard the bell on a number of occasions and has put it down to being somthingnext door or whatever but she has the brass bell (antique) which was never really touched but it has a different sound to the china bells she has and my nana says before my auntie sue mentioned it she had definatley heard it ring!

Freaky!
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    -.. . - . -.-. - .. ...- . / -- --- .-. ... . / .. ... / -.. . .- -.. ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast