Im a bit of a worryer and want to make sure im doing this right, dannysport confirmed it but I just wanna make sure before I do it. I have a habbit of doing the wrong thing.... I will be doing this when the car is COLD
1. Buy some normal CARB Cleaner (£2.50)
2. Remove the engine cover
3. Remove the Pipe that attaches to the TB
4. Spray some CC into the hole with the butterfly closed first and wipe out.
5. Open the butterfly with my finger and spray cc down the hole.
6. Spray some CC in the Pipes (do I need to wipe it out?)
7. Re-attach everything and start engine (might not start the first time I heard)
Is this right, is it a common thing for people to do to sort out stutter problems.