Thread: Hi all.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi all.

Hi guys this is my first post on this site! I drive a 1.8 sxi on a 2002 plate (the z18xe). I'm lookin to upgrade the exhaust, i already have a backbox and want to remove the HUGE centre silencer! I can get a straight thru pipe for £55 plus delivery, but i dont want it to be stupidly loud. Do u reckon i should get a sports silencer instead?

Also, i've found out the z20let turbo manifold fits my engine!? is this true? If so how much would i have to spend on the rest of the engine for it to run smoothly and take the boost? Cheers guys. Good site, PVS was wicked too!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    hi and welcome to the site if you want a turbo astra sell up and buy a turbo astra g a lot easyer

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah i'd love the turbo. But sadly, my dad payed for the car and im payin back over time. A mate has a sri which has been converted with parts of a 888! it goes like s*** off a shovel!! U reckon a straight thru exhaust would be too loud? theres a mk4 near me which u can hear from at least 100 yards at idle!

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    i dont have a center pipe on my car i got one from elite for £60 its not 2 ott