0 Post(s)

Front splitter let down !!!

So i bought this splitter of ebay for a bargin 1.21

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Sends me this email after a couple of days

Hello,

The spoiler what you won, was our project for astra mk4. We thought that it
    is ended and it will fit perfectly. Last Monday we tried to install on 2002
    astra mk4 hatchback and we had trouble because spoiler didn't fit well.
    There are large gap between item and bumper. We are sorry but we don't want to sell spoiler what doesn't fit well. I hope you understand. We will start again with this project.

Vauxhallworld

So i thought, fine if it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. I also asked him if he had a picture of it on a car before i bought it to which he said no. Couple of days later and this appears on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...PcY_BIN_Stores

Exactly the same spoiler with a picture ?!?!?! I don't know what the hell these guys are doing???

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lol, now that's a bargain

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    email ebay. He has to sell it to you at that price....he obviously wants more for it! You can get ebay to make hime sell it to you for £1.21
    Midnight Black 1.6 16v SXi

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ah well they obv didnt wanna sell it for £1!

looks like a bit of a photochop to me though, not sure!

theyr a good seller though as ive recently bought something off them
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Rosco83
    If there was no reserve on that item, and you won it for £1.21 they are obliagted to sell it to you as you are obliagted to buy it. Personally i would be rather pissed off getting treated like that. And especially by a company selling it. Get the item number and get in touch with ebay... also quoting there email about how it wouldnt fit too well.... after all.. you can just say it doesnt matter if it wasnt going to fit too well as you could modify it yourself or were planing to smooth it in. But that is none of there buisness what you do with it. Its all about an auction sale here.... get in touch with them mate and see.... you might very well get it for £1.21 =o) Let us know what happens if you do decide to drop ebay a message

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah thats what i thought thats why i was so puzzled by it. Might have to persue it through ebay, the only trouble with that is if i push it and then he sends me a crap product that doesn't fit as he said. So i dont know what to do cos i realy wanted it for that price.

Rosco83
    yeah thats true but even if it wasnt what you expected.... you could surely make a profit selling it again? or at least your money back... that would be easy. It honestly looks to me like they made a boo boo with teh listing and didnt want to let it go at a loss to them... hence the new listing and a picture of it fitted.. its too fishy for me... i think you shoud get in touch with ebay as thats not good comunication nor is it an excuse to not send you the item after winning it..... what if you had bought it, in mind to make it fit a totally diferent car, as a hobby or project?? Go on mate.. get in touch with ebay, it is a legally binding auction after all. what have you got to lose?

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    21.21 squid ? im a student i can't afford that

Rosco83
    lol... i know how that feels but what about getting it and making some profit? say selling it for £50? thats bound to help your student wallet... it would certainly help me!!

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah i could do but if it doesn't fit who'll want to buy it, and i dont want to scam some one dunno what ill do really.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast