AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry Teenagers

[rant]
    Or in particular my 16 year old sister

My mum rang her last night at 11:45 and said to her "make sure you're on your way home now please", my sister replies "yeh, i am", mum says "you better not be lying to me", sister "no, im not"... that was the end of the conversation!

12:15 and she's still not home. Mum rings her again "where are you? it's been half an hour", sister "im 10 minutes away". 12:30 still not home, 1:00am still not home. So my mum tries calling her for the next 5 minutes, but her phone has no signal. Then mum decides to go out in the car looking for her at 1:20 and comes back 20 minutes later crying her eyes out cuz she can't find her. So then it p*sses me off cuz my mums upset so i went out driving around looking for her and then get a phone call from home saying that she's just walked in at 1:45!!!

Then mum says to her "you can't even say sorry can you", so my sister says "did i not say sorry outside" with an attitude, she has a foul attitude and it winds me up, so i told her not to speak to mum like it and said to mum don't let her out in the evening then.

She was in her friends house, but we weren't to know that. I saw at least 5 men, in different places as i drove around, walking along. She doesn't realise how dangerous it is to be out that late. She doesn't think about anyone, but herself.

My parents were away from Sunday to Thursday and she never came home every night they were away, she stayed at a friends, but didn't bother calling and letting me or my brother know where she was. I rang her one night and said "where are you?", "im at Tierneys", "well why aren't you home yet", "im staying here", "you should've called and let me or Calvin know then", "BYE" in her attitude voice, then puts the phone down.

[/rant over]

Sorry i know that was long, but she p*ssed me off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane_SRi
    lol, you're pure quality Lisa

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats cos they think they know it all...she'll learn, but she needs to find out for herself..maybe the hard way though sadly. Hope she keeps herself safe

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know. She does think that she's know it all! She knows what happened to me once when i was only 12 and that was in broad daylight. Some bloke that was about in his late 20's thought it would be funny to come up to me and a friend and say "Can you lift up your skirt so i can stick my **** up your *****", i think you can all figure out for yourselves what the words as the *'s are meant to be. We just ran off crying and some girls saw us and took us in their house to their mum and we told her what he had said and then she called the police.

She's just so ignorant and stupid to care what might happen to her.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lisa sorry to hear that, but not just strangers she has to be wary of, could be an associate that she thinks is ok..i had a wake up call at 13, and was assaulted by a guy who i thought was my friend.

But although effects u, u learn from it...I just hope she learns from a lighter scare if u can call it that.

The other thing is way she is with ur mum...wait til she has kids herself..she will prob go back to ur mum in tears cos of way her children are behaving..if this happens u'll be laughing and reminding her of how she was..lol

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know it can happen with people that you think are friends as well. It affected me what he said to me and also a couple of other things that have happened to me. It took along time for me to let a bloke get close to me in a sexual way. I still don't trust people even now until i know them really well.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my sister is exactly the same, we have warned her as in hull we have a stupidly high murder rate. but she wont listen hopefully they get better with age

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Its an all to familar story lisa, i have a 18 year old sister and she has the worst attitude i have ever known. And that story has happend all too many times. I hope its a phase......

Good luck

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ive got a 14 year old sister not quite an angel but im always there as a big bro. I always worry when she goes out now Im worrying even more.
    Im getting preperd the day a bloke touches my sister under age is the day I might not even been on this site anymore..

Not realy a happy thread
    R.I.P - 08.05.06 CLICK My Astra
    BMW M3 Evo