Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Ford jokes (no offence to owners)

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    markygd1's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,496
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Ford jokes (no offence to owners)

    1 -Why are golf balls more useful than fords?
    Golf balls can drive at least a yard.

    2 - Did u know that 98% of all Fords ever built are still on the road today?The other 2% made it back home.

    3 -how do triple the value of a ford?
    put petrol in it

    4 - You know the best thing Ford did. They circled their problem.

    5 - Hey, di you hear about the new fords
    they've got heated tailgates on 'em so your hands won't get cold

    6 - SHHHH! We are hunting fords....keep your eyes peeled, they do not move often!

    7 - WHAT DO U CALL A FORD WITH TWIN EXHAUSTS???
    a wheelbarrow

    8 - WHY ARE THERE PAVEMENTS BESIDE MOST STREETS?
    So Ford owners have a safe place to walk home.

    Ford owners dont take offence just a bit of friendly banter.
    R.I.P - 08.05.06 CLICK My Astra
    BMW M3 Evo

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    Gazza's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    2,520
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    LOL some good ones there, then again im sure ford owners probably say the same about vauxhalls

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    Ffoeg's Avatar
    2170:01:06
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    34,591
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    They all used to be Skoda jokes a few years ago

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Jace's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,472
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Guy goes into a spares shop and says "Hello, I'd like a spark plug for my skoda/(ford) please"
    "That sounds like a fair swap!"
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here


    The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

    At least I have chicken!

    WellOilBeefHooked

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    A5TRA 59ORT's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,202
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)


    will have to hide this post away from the crazyclare

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    ZS's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,491
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    FORD - Found On Roadside Dead

    2007 Metro Blue 5 door Mk5 Elite 1.7CDTI
    6th Vauxhall (4th Astra) in 10 years...plus a couple of other sheds...

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    shylock_se2's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    686
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ...................... lol
    Two type R 15's and 1.21 Jigowatts of power

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    tjzac's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    hmm not long before i can laugh at these jokes !

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    GazNofx's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,472
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Funny, but you could just insert the car make and twist the jokes around.



  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Hendry's Avatar
    AOC Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    209
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ford - Fix Or Repair Daily.

    also, different make but: FIAT - Fix It Again Tomorrow
    www.cruise-ayrshire.com

    Scotland's West Coast Cruise Scene.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ford Owners....Possible Fuel Sender issue????
    By Glowstone in forum Car Chat (other marques/models)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2013, 13:32
  2. No offence!!
    By Stevie C in forum Chit Chat and a Warm Welcome!
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 23-03-2005, 13:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •