Thread: 160mph coupe clocks on ebay

Rosco83

Thumbs Up 160mph coupe clocks on ebay

Hey Everybody... im sure some of you will be interested, theres a set of clocks/dials for the mk4 astra/Zafira on ebay just now, a day or so to go, 160mph white dials from a 2.2 coupe, dark matt grey backing and silver dial rings. Mileage unsure. I have placed bids but.. the guy from my local breakers has put another set asside for me. He's a good lad lol. So... If any of you would like a set, dont hesitate to outbid me lol. These do look to be in good condition & i can only assume that the mileage cant be that high. Although changing it is easy enough nowadays. Thought i would let you know.... as im also... a good lad =oP

Have a look folks

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

never added a link so... incase, the item number is 4555800305

Edited: I have just been & had a look at the clocks my friend at local breaker has and he's keeping them for me in his store, my max bid on these is £32 so... if any of you are wanting to bid, thats where to start.

Rosco83

Cool

I thought some of you lot would scramble for a set of these? Like i said... i wont be bothered one bit if i win & get them, i'd just rather get the ones of my friend first & do him a favour. Theres also a set of older SRi/Sport/SXi style clocks on ebay, 2 days to go, and the bidding is higher.... Nobody want the 160mph ones??

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I bid £20, I may have a set due from another source also, so not bothered at the moment. I will still be watching

Rosco83
    Good stuff mate, if i dont get these i do hope that somebody from astra-sport gets them... i could do with keeping my cash for a few weeks yet... mmm how adictive is ebay?! lol.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco83
    Good stuff mate, if i dont get these i do hope that somebody from astra-sport gets them... i could do with keeping my cash for a few weeks yet... mmm how adictive is ebay?! lol.
    i am watching tham on ebay