Thread: PVS Thank You's :)

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

PVS Thank You's :)

This is going to be a hard one to remember everyone so I am sorry if I miss you out !!!! Its been a hectic long weekend but great fun

Saturday -

Big thanks to John (M40C00), Brett+Danni, CraigY, for saving us a spot at the campsite . Ross, all the above and everyone else for a great night in the camp site, very funny

Sunday -

God where to start, got to say huge thanks to Brett for his brilliant organisation of the cars in the stand space - a true jedi master dog Very well done and not an easy task at all! Also massive thanks mate for selling all the AS merchandise today You have been an absolute star

Vicki (Vauxy), Hev, Danni, Cara - AKA the 4 cooks!

You are the stars of the show for me (and you Brett your in there as well) you did us so incredible proud with that BBQ, the queue was about 20 deep at one point, and it was a lot of hard work! You made the atmosphere on the stand brilliant and lots of people enjoyed it today because of you 4. You are a real credit to this site so thanks from me, john and the rest of astra-sport team and members (same time next year )

Yet again and of course Ross, for being a great help to AS in every way! You make the shows a lot easier for all of us thanks mate

Then the following people (really sorry if I miss people off!!) Craig, dave, Brett, Ross, John, danni, martin, mike, andy, al, hev, ste, for helping put up the and taking down the stand :0 Makes it all that much easier

The awards and voting was all down to Paul (kitchpoo) and very well done it was indeed, thanks to all that voted and Martin (NRJ) for doing the speech , it was a great success Paul and many thanks for the certificates, trophies, and general organisation with regards it. Its yet another reason why the community spirit is so good on astra-sport

A Quick thanks to Steve (lordnikon) and Diddy for getting the strut brace to me

Thanks to Steve from LMF for allowing us to advertise on his stand and being happy to be associated with us

Thanks to Pete, Mike and Byron, for flying the flag for astra-sport around the trade stands and Pete for representing astra-sport in car of the show

Last of all a big thanks to all the astra-sport members that were showing their cars today and those that came to visit us on the stand, I think in the end we hit around 90 cars on the stand and that is some achievement for a site with 3000 members, percentage wise we wipe the floor with every vauxhall club in the UK. The stand looked fantastic and the standard of cars was brilliant. The members make astra-sport and today you did yourselves very proud and I and the team were very impressed, proud, and chuffed to see the stand today. It was busy all day and the over all interest in the site was fantastic.

So many thanks all that came today

Lastly a couple of sorries - huge sorry to the member that came to the camp site late last night, and was told he should still use the site even though he works shifts I was a little worse for wear and only joking so sorry if I offended you

Also sorry to those that I never got a chance to talk to, it was a bloody hectic day and there is never enough time - so next time it will be

Cheers all I was really impressed today - we have come a bloody long way ain't we
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mat i had a great time today, first time i have been to Santa Pod.
    Thanks to everyone that was involved
    The Burgers were top stuff!
    Cant wait for the next show!

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    top day all round i reckon and was decent weather as well.
    drives zafira dti, astravan sportive

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ade
    top day all round i reckon and was decent weather as well.
    I do hope you took the award and prizes in the manner they were intended. ps - I didnt vote for you BTW!
    why do today what you can...... I'll finish this later

2958cc was 175BHP @ 4000rpm, 370Nm (273lb.ft.) @ 1900rpm NOW 230BHP/469Nm (344.9lb/ft)!! www.IUsedToOwnTwoAstras.com

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    No worries buddy enjoyed it

Status
    Banned
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yep, thanks to all, great weekend.

Too much drink all the cars on the stand were fantastic, hope you all had a great time !

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yep was a great day and thank to everyone brett really did a good job

and i`m so glad cara and danni were there to help me and hev we couldn`t have done it without you if i am doing it next year i must remember shades for eyes they are so sore from smoke lol and a scarf to wrap around my mouth as i now am losing my voice lol i enjoyed it i just wished i hadn`t turned round some many times to still see such a big queue lol

Mothers with teenagers know why animals eat their young

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kitchpoo
    I do hope you took the award and prizes in the manner they were intended. ps - I didnt vote for you BTW!
    unfortunately the sponge has no instructions so looks like it wont get used but the missus is dead happy with the spoon
    drives zafira dti, astravan sportive

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm sure Darren will be able to advise you on how to use it Ade!
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    lol it was a good day for some reason though i got sun burnt and it was cloudy (something odd at work there)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast