Thread: Engine stalling each morning

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Engine stalling each morning

Every morning when i start my car, it seems to stall. I reverse off my drive then it dies, turn the key and its fine then all day. Seems to happen most days and today i tried it by turning the engine on and leaving it for a minute or so, without reving it. After say a minute, it just cut out..

Its not a major problem, as i say it seems to be fine after that, just wondering what it could be? Maybe the idle valve thingy?
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anyone got any ideas at all?
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    does it fire first time, or do you struggle to get it started??
    YOUR FRIENDLY WINDSCREEN MAN

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    the engine starts fine no problems, but if i dont rev it, and leave it for a bit, it idles just over 1000 revs first, then moves down to about 900, then 800, then just slowly cuts out. it then starts fine and is fine from then on

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    My car used to struggle for revs on cold mornings. Turns out it was low on oil. I filled it up with Magnetec and it's cool and the gang now. Have you checked the oil level?
    The Lord works in mysterious ways...
    Corsa CDTi - 120bhp / 215 lb-ft