Right you lot.....a quiz from work.....answers are all drink related, not necessarily alcoholic.....Haven't thought to hard about them but your help would be really appreciated.
I have done some of them but you have the whole lot apart from the picture questions.
1. It's in the stripe.
2. Ba Ba ......Lea
3. Cordeiros Marinha rhum
4. Unlock the taste.
5. Dendrocopos r'dice
6. Juvinile Jiggle Jive
7. Robin Hood and his Merry Men
8. Stimulant Water
9. George Clooney's party bottle
10. For those who love life
11. This liqueur was tasted for the first time on 26.11.1974 in the heart of Dublin
12. The recipe for this drink is known to only 12 people in the world. It includes juniper, coriander seeds, angelica root and other botanicals that remain a secret.
13. Aq'ua vi'tae
14. Henry was one of the 17th century's most daring and successful buccaneers, admired throughout caribbean waters.
15. Made with hops since 1615 and has a swingtop.
16. Rib Ne Row
17. Reddish yellow sap.
18. We keep drinking russian bleu
19. Adolphus Busch and Carl Conrad produced this in 1876
20. egg yolks, brandy, sugar and vanilla
21. "The dark spirit" a blend of cane spirit, Jamaican coffee, vanilla and sugar
22. Instructors kilted malt
23. Rub Dell to get him going?
24. Grosella negra
25. Make the most of a quiver
26., Scwarzer Aufsatz