Thread: fibreglass installs how to's?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

fibreglass installs how to's?

Anyone know of any? Had loads before i formatted my computer, and have had a search but cant find many...

Im thinking of doing my boot build in fibreglass so need all the guides/help/luck in the world
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Found this one, and seems pretty useful:

http://web.njit.edu/~cas1383/proj/main/

Anyone got any more?
    Regal Phase 3.5,VXR Turbo,VXR AFM,VXR Injectors,Courtenay FMIC,Dbilias Flowmaster,Regal Precat,Miltek exhaust,Lightened Flywheel,Uprated Clutch,Denso Plugs,Veccy Pipe,Eibachs,308mm Discs

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    you know when you have made the fibreglass parts to go in etc, and have them all painted and such, how would they get fixed back into the car? Just wondering, because i wouldnt want visible fixings on the front of the bits, and not sure how you would get to the back of it (thinking in terms of sub boxes to fit into the side of the boot)