Thread: Troop Information - Iraq Report - Help?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Troop Information - Iraq Report - Help?

Heya

I'm doing a case study on the forces for a class before i go to the US and i wondered if you could help me out by giving me some info on officers you know or even if you just know about the rolls.

This is based in Iraq so only positions being held in the Iraq Conflict and present at the moment or within the last 2 months are valid.

I don't need any names unless you want to disclose them. I need rank/position/duties/place of assignment/when he/she went over if possible aswell.

Any other information you would like to disclose would be advantageous to my report. Can PM me if you do not want to disclose it, i can also cover names for obvious reasons.

Will also be read among a large assembly.

Thank you in advance.

(It's a paper on how troops are deployed within Iraq and i'm arguing the politics, can't say too much as few people that are doing a similiar type project read these boards.)

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my mates there i can get his email address and u can mail him just mention me im sure he'd be glad to help when can!

pm me for details
    Drives - Phase 2 Astra Mk3 Gsi = 139.56 BHP with 138.81 Torque

Status
    AOC Premium Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im sure the british army wouldnt appreciate people being informed as to who is where and what their roles are, when i did ireland in late 89 early 90 the last thing we wanted was people knowing where we were or what we were doing, this sort of information would be wanted by terror organisations etc
    drives zafira dti, astravan sportive

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm not asking you to tell me where they are right now or what they are upto lol.

I have to form an air tight description with references to current troops that are willing to help. They don't even have to be currently in the field, aslong as they have been within the last 2 months. I'm not asking where they were in exact locations or what they were doing. All i need is rank/roles they did (i.e. could be a cook so they would of cooked some food for the troops during a temp. position like i have had from peopel before)and where they were deployed (as in baghdad or even just iraq will do). It doesn't have to be hugely specific aslong as it points to where they were.

Anyone not willing to release information does not have to. I am asking for people who will. If they don't want to, they won't but what i'm trying to find out is basic knowledge to the public already but i need a slightly more tailored example to what's already available hence asking for help.