Thread: best way of setting fire to a car

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

best way of setting fire to a car

Right Im going to get a jerry can and some matches and torch my motor, dam sik of it now, no matter how much money I throw at it still f**ks up.
    My car is service by vauxhall every 12 months, it has a full oil and filter change every 6 months, a mini service every 6 months the plugs are chaged at 20k its really looked after engine wise and shouldnt keep packing up, checked the oil last night to find not a drop in there now only 4k ago it had been changed and filled and checked a week and half ago.
    and there was just under the max in there.
    Now I filled it back up last night, to find this morning when I come back in a patch of oil on the floor, closer to inspection had found the reasen why I hadnt noticed. the oil had run into a gap in the slab missing the slab, only noticed today because a Imoved the car back a touch to find a screw I had dropped.
    I was working out the days I have been with out my car and in three years 7 months in ttal I have been with out it because of warranty work and bodyshops.
    Its a piss take, if I hadnt have put so much money into it I would have let it go, but if I sell it well I will get piss all for it.
    Just a rant, but I like vauxhalls but I doubt I will ever buy another after the greif I have had with my last 2.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    And getting tired of waiting for parts to come, too another story

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Brett want a Hev hug? xx
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    think he needs one hev! if its the engine get a new one, leave the bodywork etc as this is the heart of your car mate

regal just quoted me 6.5k for a z20let phase one!!!! lol so id just bung another lump you've got in there
    Car broken- A3 170 quattro s-line

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I want some matches lol. No Im just getting a little peed of with it as tha warranty is up at the end of the month, Dont know either to sell it pocket the cash and buy danni a run about, sell it buy a mk1 astra. keep it and let danni use it, or just keep it and drop in a proper engine or throttle boddies

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Brett - bite the bullet severely now.

Get the bodywork tip top, as you want it, get the interior as you want and spend some more cash getting another engine.
    I was told i mad going down the route I did, but its yet to fail on me. Its kept me interested in my car, and I would struggle to sell it now i reckon as its perfect imo.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    C20XE on throttle bodies Brett then get the anything niggling at you on the exterior perfect and the Interior the way you want it when you have spare cash after that buy a run around and use your MK4 as little as possible
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Chap, im trying to find some more out about a conversion and what it will entail as this part now I have to stand back and let someone else take over.
    because the car aint being used as much I was looking at a C20LET, but really wanted to tune the 1.6 with throttle boddies ect, but to be fair if the engine aint holding out in standard form then tuning s a waste of time and money. need to consider my options. as long as I can get the motor road worthy before the first shows I would be pleases, but its looking doubtfull.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipz
    C20XE on throttle bodies Brett then get the anything niggling at you on the exterior perfect and the Interior the way you want it when you have spare cash after that buy a run around and use your MK4 as little as possible
    I get my new motor thourgh my new job next week mate so the astra will do little miles now

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    C20LET mate

as for the interiour keep an eye out or a coupe half leather
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast