Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy Suspension and clunking

Hi guys

Over the past couple of weeks my suspension has made squakey /clunking noise and this is very loud when going over speed bumps fast or slow.Just got back from the pub dropped my mates off and drove off home and he txt me saying did you hear the clunky noise as i drove off .Now we both new about the speed bumps noise but not this.As anyone had this ? i have been looking over old threads and all that is mensioned is anti roll bushes and suspension bushes but i just havent got a clue at to which one this is.I am going to have to take it ot my local dealer i think and see what they can find out asap,the cars a 2002 coupe 2.2

Any help would be appreciared !!!!

Thanks

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If it's a 'creak - creak' when you go over speed bumps then you've answered your own question, as it's the roll bar bushes. A lot of experienced this, along with many bystanders.

All the dealer will do is slap some grease on the bushes to lubricate them - not a perfect solution buy it does work for a while.

Status
    AOC Newbie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We'll its no so much a squeak more like a crunch tbh.I am going to take it into vauxhall today to see what they will say,I suspected that its more of the shockers issue but we will see.

Thanks Guys