AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

new astra 3 door??

Hello

Was in portadown tonight, big crowd.

On the main street there was a vauxhall 3 door astra, silver, female driving. Any of you guys know who this is? Are you on this site?

Did any of you others see it, saw you Mook in the cav turbo, was the silver yoke a turbo that was with you? Nasty wee smash, wouldnt fancy paying for the respray of the flip painted focus, will prob have to be a whole respray, would be hard to match.

Think this new astra was a 1.9 diesel cd or something. pretty sure it had vauxhall badges on it not opel. Looked really really well, going to be a huge seller. Thought these are not on sale until later in year, am i wrong?

See you all soon.

Fitz

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    dont think they are out yet i headed off to newry tonight my go to portadown next sunday
    Balck Astra K Elite 1.4 Turbo

Status
    formerly - SXI_girlie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    acording to simon from ballyrobert they are not getting them here untill march!!

anyway i was heading home from andytown lastnight when a 5dr silver SRI astra H thought he would sit up my arse and try to get me to race, we both pulled up level at a roundabout and i let the dumpvalve blow and ive never seen anyone back off so quick in my life lol he must of thought it was an SXI or something

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    hey what is wrong with an sxi, lol. i got blown off by a civic heading to armagh from portadown, need more power. This was def a three door, i stopped and looked around it as there where piles of people looking at it. is the opel out yet, maybe it was an opel with badges changed, it is bloody nice though, nearly shit myself when i saw it.

Status
    formerly - SXI_girlie
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i didnt say there was anything wrong with the SXI after all i owned one for 2 years lol its just not many ppl know what my car is and that makes it all the more fun!! the new 3 dr is defo not being released untill march - aprill maybe it was a signum cause they are very alike

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    now frances, i stopped and got out of the car, cos piles of people where looking around it, few other people of jonn44 saw it. it was def the astra. i know it is not supposed to be here until april but this was def the new one. my dad had a sinum so not a signum, the signum is s big bus, lol. thios was sporty as **** and looks really well.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yeah was up in portadown...dont think i spotted ye...was some croawd about...the silver one is a gsi and she;s lvoely...its up for sale only 57k on it its a smashin motor loadsa history and very ncie he's sellin it to look a turbo i think lol...he's got the cavalier bug prety bad ;-)