Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Crail 6th of Feb Fast Car opener

  
  1. #1
    Status
    Offline
    Skipz's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,270
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Crail 6th of Feb Fast Car opener

    Not many Astra's there today Except Macds and tracy's and a gold Coupe from here.. believe it was westcoastcrew's... there was a GSi in red but disappeared before i could find Macd to get my camera out his car.. but heres the pics i managed to take.. Got a Few of Corsa Sport members cars aswell as i was talkign to some of them..

    Karens Motor.. Looking tidy






    Random pics










    Karen showing us she has no handbrake..



    Best Laugh of the Day was the CRD Supra with this burnout...


    then Having to be towed away by The Crail Escort van after he blew the bottom end Doing the Burnout


    there wasnt Actually a great deal of decent cars there should have taken pics of some of the bangers but i'd be too embarassed taking pics of those
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

  2. #2
    Status
    Offline
    adamSXi's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,012
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    FastCar didn't turn up yet AGAIN, and with the closed-road diversion after St Andrews, I wasn't very impressed with the day.

    skid pan was a laugh, seen a yellow silvia? (i think) lose it into the tyres, front bumper destroyed hehe, the white drift skyline had a few close ones too.

  3. #3
    Status
    Offline
    carl16v's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Some good photos Skipz m8. Looks foggy r is that just tyre smoke? So whats the deal with Fastcar? Not very good advertisement to go buy their overly priced mag!!

  4. #4
    Status
    Offline
    Jace's Avatar
    AOC Gold Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    11,472
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I WANT those lights on the astra!!! How are they painted to let the light through?
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here


    The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

    At least I have chicken!

    WellOilBeefHooked

  5. #5
    Status
    Offline
    The-Ferg's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    937
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace
    I WANT those lights on the astra!!! How are they painted to let the light through?
    Try this link Jace http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.p...ight=rear+tint

    Just to let you know that those lights are illegal as the reflector has been sprayed over.

    I am sure that car is the one formely known as T1 GUE from Stirling, was it for sale Skipz?
    "Life gets better as you get older...unless you are a banana."

    "If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer "

  6. #6
    Status
    Offline
    Skipz's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,270
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Ferg
    Try this link Jace http://www.m1gst.com/vb/showthread.p...ight=rear+tint

    Just to let you know that those lights are illegal as the reflector has been sprayed over.

    I am sure that car is the one formely known as T1 GUE from Stirling, was it for sale Skipz?

    Yup your right it was T1 GUE's.. he's got SRi badges down the side (it's an SXi tho :wink ) T1 GUE has sold it tho mate

    Adam forgot i met you up there mate.. car was looking good didnt see it when i was walking about with the camera tho!

    Carl those Pics were taken on my Crappy Kodak camera.. not the best. think i'm gonna have to take my old mans HP up there sometime cos that camera just doesnt do the cars justice
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

  7. #7
    Status
    Offline
    The-Ferg's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    937
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipz
    Yup your right it was T1 GUE's.. he's got SRi badges down the side (it's an SXi tho :wink ) T1 GUE has sold it tho mate
    Thought so, it was my mate Foz was the one who put the kit on it and sprayed his taillights. I sure my mate told me it was SRI, but it's performance suffers from the size of the wheels, 19's i think.

    Think T1 GUE has a Ecosse Peugeot 206/307, lowered to the deck.
    "Life gets better as you get older...unless you are a banana."

    "If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer "

  8. #8
    Status
    Offline
    Skipz's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,270
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Ferg
    Thought so, it was my mate Foz was the one who put the kit on it and sprayed his taillights. I sure my mate told me it was SRI, but it's performance suffers from the size of the wheels, 19's i think.

    Think T1 GUE has a Ecosse Peugeot 206/307, lowered to the deck.
    he bought the 307 Diane used to have i think lowered 80mm or somethign stupid on 18" or 19" rims IIRC it's Blue

    Oh and it is deffinately a 1.6 16v tho says it on the V5 i was speakign to the new owner with my mate Danny
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

  9. #9
    Status
    Offline
    The-Ferg's Avatar
    AOC Fanatic
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    937
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipz
    he bought the 307 Diane used to have i think lowered 80mm or somethign stupid on 18" or 19" rims IIRC it's Blue
    My mate Foz had a shot of it and says it is shocking to drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Skipz
    Oh and it is deffinately a 1.6 16v tho says it on the V5 i was speakign to the new owner with my mate Danny
    Thats the last time i listen to him then

    Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, was too lazy to get out of bed
    "Life gets better as you get older...unless you are a banana."

    "If I'm not back in five minutes... just wait longer "

  10. #10
    Status
    Offline
    Skipz's Avatar
    AOC Obsessed
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,270
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Ferg
    My mate Foz had a shot of it and says it is shocking to drive
    thats french pish for ya


    Quote Originally Posted by The-Ferg
    Thats the last time i listen to him then

    Sorry I didn't make it yesterday, was too lazy to get out of bed
    I believe he's wanting a 2.0 16v Sri engine put into it i wasnt payign attention to the guy he lost me when he mention neons and spinners... i just switched off...
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Similar Threads

  1. Crail 26/06/05 Fast Car
    By Old_Skool in forum Scotland Region
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 29-06-2005, 16:57
  2. Crail 6th of feb Fast Car season opener
    By Skipz in forum Scotland Region
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 23:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •