Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coupe Strut Braces & Anti Roll Bars?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Coupe Strut Braces & Anti Roll Bars?

Does anyone make strut braces and uprated anti roll bars for the coupe?

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Try here www.strutbracer.co.uk

Thik they might do them
    Now Available In BMW 'M' Series Silver Grey

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Just got a reply from strutbracer.co.uk - probably the most pointless email ever sent

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whiteline make front/rear anti-roll bars for the Astra. I presume the coupe shares the same rear axle as the hatch as I couldn't find any difference in the Whiteline catalogue. I may have a brand new rear ARB from Whiteline for sale in a few weeks as I need to order some parts from Whiteline and was going to use the postage charge to cover another ARB which I can then resell in order to keep the postage cost down.

The rear ARB was well worth buying, difference in handling is very noticeable. Fitment is FAR superior to the ones that Regal sell for £250.
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    agree with oddjob

got a rear and front arb from whitline and huge gains in handling easy to fit

apart from front make sure you have time to fit that one weekend a least

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the replies, does whiteline have a website? If not who sells their products?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    http://www.whiteline.com.au/

Be aware shipping isn't cheap, if your going to order will you let me know and I may offer to split some of it if you can order a small part for me as well. Need some new figure 8 links for my rear ARB (long story) and nothing to do with defective parts. Postage cost of ordering just the links is very near the same as a complete ARB but an ARB and a set of links cost the same as just a ARB. I'll also pass on a tip to insure you get all the parts in the box, get them to staple the parts bags to the inside of the box or you'll probably find they've escaped in transit both of my boxes had parts missing, which Whiteline nicely replaced.
    52 Astra G 1.8, 18" Mille Miglia alloys, 325mm Brembo 4 pot conversion, Coupe leather interior, Raid strut brace, Whiteline rear ARB, Irmscher bits (skirts, Carbon steering wheel, Bonnet extension, M3 mirrors, boot & roof spoiler), Reiger Rear Diffuser & Front Bumper, Koni Adj. dampers, 35/30 Vogtland springs, Duplex quad exit ASCAR stainless exhaust.

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i'd be interested in a rear ARB, give me a shout when you order and we could work a deal on the postage if you like :-)

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I need stuff from whiteline also, so can add this also to any order. OddJob did you get my PM

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Jason got it. I'll take you up on the offer and contact you via PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast