Thread: Its happening again

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Its happening again

Well for you who remeber but I have been having greif off my gaffer for a long time now, and if you remember I was suspended for 6 months for somethingso petty it defies beleif. Well I got a written warning and even though she broke lots of laws and breeched the humman rights act, she got away with out a word said.
    Any way ever since the first time she failed to sack me she has been trying and trying to get me sacked, well I have been called in to the office to be told they are doing and investigation on me.
    Again its tampering with equipment (that old chestnut) Misuse of equipment, (a new one), breechig company policy (not allowed a newspaper tell the other 50 staff that as well) leaving the office with out autharisation( i had gone for all of 2 minutes to get some milk since I work on my own) and falling a sleep ( I have a sleeping disorder that I have been off work with and still have it quite bad)
    Well they aint suspended me because there aint enough solid ground to sack me just a slapped wrist, but that isnt good enough for her she sent one of her joeys to collect every tape we have were I have been on shift and they are going thourgh all of them until they can build a solid case on me, 1 petty thing is nto sackable but if they can get some more they can build up a case for suspension thus out of a job.

Basically I do no different to any body else were I work, I work on my tod and talk to no one, but my gaffer has fitted survallence camreas in my office to watch me at work to make sure im am doing nothing she dislikes.

Even though the tapes took contain evidence for criminal acts ect, when they are taken like she has they become void so now they wont stand up in court as the tape managemnet can not be varified. So some of your scrotes that coud be prosecuted with the evidence gained is now worthless. Now does this look like what shes doig is justified, erm no cause not. Basically she does this often to folk an when they come back of suspension the quit the job in disgust to the way they are treated, me on the other hand has stuck it out, and because of this I am being made an example of to the others, since she can not suspened her workforce, she will show them what will happen if they dont stop reading papers ect.
    Im getting really pissed of with it and have lost my rag with her today, Im am very close to jacking my job in as I have litrally had enough. I have enough stress going on at the moment I can not be doing with some miniture hitler having a go, theres a lot more to it with whats shes doing but to be fair I would be typing all day.
    The trade union is about as good as a choclate fire gaurd.
    I hope I get the chance I am looking for and get offered the job I really want to do, should here of them at the end of the week but then again I aint that blessed.
    Rant over

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I remember this the 1st time round, if you get the job, it would be so satisfying just to not turn up to work one day - leave em right in it!

I'm management myself, and I got to admit, if you have some1 working for you that you just can't stand you want a way to get rid of them. Although you can't pin any one thing on em, you start to look for smaller things to build upon. No offence (I'm totally on your side) but I think she just wants to get rid of you anyway she can. Maybe you should, just cut your losses and go with your head high.

There must be someone you work for that you get on with - higher than her that you can speak to. Like an HR department or her manager.

Get some proper employment law advice, you must be able to take the b1tch to a tribunal. Or at least attract some attention to what's going on. At the end of the day, there are rules, laws and working time directives. Unless you've opted out of this they can only make you do so much. Failing that, take your story to any newspaper that'll listen! Even if it's local rag. Although if I remember right - aren't you something to with something very secret?

Good luck chap.
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    mwwmwmwwwhhh big kiss bab...

i hope you get that job at paragon bab...because your boss in untouchable by the looks of things so far
    Addicts dont do cocaine...They merely just like the smell of it

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I do cctv and survallence but im not allowed to go in to detilas Im bound with a confedintiality agreement.
    And I can ot go any higher as her husbands one of the councellors and her buddy rumered f*** buddy is over her and has sided by her all along.
    I was told I wasnt allowed to work in a certain area because of the flak I was receving from the job I do, yet she still send me there even though it was ordered by her manager, but reminds me of my contract that I have to work were ever she tells me.
    I know I could fight it but tbh Im tired of fighting it.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you could be bothered to, you could probably build up a good case against them, but I doubt you'd gt much out of it, especially considering the amount of stress and grief you'd get in the process. And especially given what your up against.

You're better of moving on - in my opinion anyway. Cut your losses, find a new job and take it from there. If you can screw em over some how just for personal satisfaction - DO SO! Even if it's just not turning up to work one day without giving any notice. Mak sure the money's in the bank first though!
    From the Southeast? Find your next meet here

The difference between intelligence and stupidity is that intelligence is limited.

At least I have chicken!

WellOilBeefHooked

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    someone watching you, or taping you at work im pretty sure is illegal mate you should look into it, they tried that in a kitchen i worked in and were ordered to switch them off whilst the kitchen was in use, something to do with infringment of privesy (spelling)
    YOUR FRIENDLY WINDSCREEN MAN

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Mark I am pretty clued up with the regulatory investigations act and since the camrea is visable and I was made awre it was there, it is legal. if it was coveret or you wasnt informed of the camrea and that it was recording and not a dummey and a sign stating that you are being recorded via a cctv network isnt in place, then they are infringing your right to privacy and can be suied under the human rights act as they havnt reduced the collateral intrusion.
    Covert and un marked cctv can be used but a Ripa p2 form needs to be filled and authrised legal, basically it states the reason the covert is in place, the identitiy of the person monitered or criminal act they are looking for and a end date and how the surpluss information is going to be destroyed, if they dont do it then they didnt minamize collateral intrusion, wich is a infringment of privacy, so they would be breaking the human rights act.
    There is a lot of loop holes with cctv but I wont mention them on a public forum as they can be exploited in the wrong ways.

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Brett, the Councillor would have to declare a conflict of interest, and so cannot say in the matter - if he doesn't the Standards Committee would love to hear about him.

It's just victimisation - the bitch wants you out and will stop at nothing to acheive this. best you move on, but that's easier said than done. But in the meantime, I would defo fight her every step of the feckin way - take it to the top

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I'd be looking for another job so you can tell her where to stick it.

Until that time, dont push your luck, be a little angel and be nice as pie to her. If shes got something against you then dont give her any ammo plus it will really cheese her off if you are being nice to her.
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i agree with ffoeg, id fight it all the way to the top
    http://uploader.co.uk/images/as_sig_dadikool.jpg
    Dadi,Dadikool altogether now Dadi...................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast