Thread: What is Nissan thinking

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is Nissan thinking

Last week, I saw this car on the M3 which I have seen before. It looked ok until I saw what it was!!

It was the new SKYLINE! then i thought to myself, what have they done to it?? it looks nothing like the older R33/R34 at all. They have ruined the looks of a damn good car

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Like this chap?

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    weeesshhtt man!!! reserve Judgment till you see the R35 GTR it's an awesome looking machine.. if youc ant be arsed to wait for it's release or to see it on the road buy Gran Turismo Concept Tokyo -Genva it's on there and looks identical to the one being released!

I really think nissan Have brought the Skyline into the 21st Century with this model as the R33/34 were gettin dated as they were basically evolutions of the R32
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon-DTi
    Like this chap?

Thats the one, but in silver. Thats not a look for a beast of a car like a Skyline

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SQuidge
    Thats the one, but in silver. Thats not a look for a beast of a car like a Skyline
    you could say that about many cars in the past mate.. But the New Skyline i think breathes a bit of life back into the Range as it was becoming a bit boring.. although the new technology ntroduced into the R33 then the R34 with the Hicas Steering system then traction control and the diffs was simply astonoshing the car needed a whole new look!

this was the Proposed "Facelift for the R35 GTR"

This is the New R35 GTR that should hit the Showrooms in 2007 fitted with the new VQ35DETT engine a 3.5 litre Twin turbo instead of the RB26DETT 2.6 twin turbo (bear in mind it's still in concept stage)

I think it's looks sweet compared to older ones

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Think that last silver one is a bit oddball for me, loving the proposed facelift black R35, that is how I would expect them to go, evolution, not revolution

still in 2007 the other one may look very acceptable, tastes change.

I'm with Squidge on the current Skyline, think its a mess, 32's 33's and 34's then they lost the plot

Status
    Turbo Jizz Golfer !
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have no complaints if the car looked liked this as this is how a Skyline should look

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The Silver R35 (which i'm told by my old man WILL be the production model) took me a bit of gettin used to but now i love it i think it's a nice looking car it's a car that stands out and makes you think it's full of gadgets and it really is..

by the way they havent thrown away the Hicas Steering either they've reworked it so when parking it turns slightly more to aid parking

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The black facelift version looks the mutts.....not keen on the other 2!!!
    1.9CDTi (150) SRi XP Sportshatch
    Heated Leather Seats - Cruise Control - Climate Control - 18" Pentas - Auto Light & Sight - Electrical Folding Mirrors - Sat Nav

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think the R33 and R34 were uninspired looking, more a mish mash of stick on wings and vents than a ground up 'styled' concept. The R35 looks like someone designed a sports car, rather than took some bland pile of jap crap and stuck lumps and bumps on it until they thought it looked like a sports cars, in order to match up to the work underneath.

(also read Subaru Impreza, Nissan Pulsar and Mitsubishi EVO for further reference to this phenomena )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast