Thread: Racelogic traction control

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Racelogic traction control

Has anyone considered or done any research into the racelogic traction control system. A friend of mine has this and I'm very tempted by it although the price is very very expensive. Their website is at www.racelogic.co.uk. Thanks

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    There was a big article about it in Total vauxhall a while ago fitted to Thorneys Vx220 turbo at AmD. If you want to know which exact one I will dig it out for you.

I must admit if I had the funds I would look into it a bit more... Its around £800 fitted but thats for the basic system I think its well over £1000 for the full set up.
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MatG
    There was a big article about it in Total vauxhall a while ago fitted to Thorneys Vx220 turbo at AmD. If you want to know which exact one I will dig it out for you.

I must admit if I had the funds I would look into it a bit more... Its around £800 fitted but thats for the basic system I think its well over £1000 for the full set up.
    Thanks Mat, I would really appreciate that. There's no rush for it though so don't put your self out. I've been using google to find out more and there's a shed load across loads of different car forums. Yeah, its very very expensive but it maybe possible to take the unit with you if you change cars so if that is possible then it is something I might think about around summer time (or just before). Thanks