Thread: Bump Strips and Door Handles

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bump Strips and Door Handles

Right i know you can get the door handles from vauxhall primed up, but can you get the bump strips too??

I`ve tried to prime my door strips myslef but keep reacting due to silicon I`ve used on them... No matter how much i try clean it off it reacts..
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...er/PsAstra.jpg

DRIVES:- Irmmy Kitted Black Astra G 2.0 SRI, -40mm PI Springs, 308mm Brakes, M3 Mirrors, Clear/Red Rear Lights, Powerflow CAT Back System, BiG ICE, 17" Kahn RSV`s

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yes you can mate
    Balck Astra K Elite 1.4 Turbo

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice one... Cause i`m starting to loose rag trying to prime mine up!! Any ideas on what sort of money we are looking at???

DRIVES:- Irmmy Kitted Black Astra G 2.0 SRI, -40mm PI Springs, 308mm Brakes, M3 Mirrors, Clear/Red Rear Lights, Powerflow CAT Back System, BiG ICE, 17" Kahn RSV`s

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i think if i can remember rightly you are looking about £80 - £90 for the 2 sides
    Balck Astra K Elite 1.4 Turbo

Status
    AOC Fanatic
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mate, I went to my bodyshop to get a quote done on mine, they recon it will cost around £80 for both handles and doors to be done. If your not in any rush if you post the stuff up to me I recon I should be to get urs done for much cheaper as u would have taken them off for them, I recon around £50-60. Mine are getting done next week some time, so u could wait to see mine and if they are decent I can get urs sorted. By the way this is a decent bodyshop, when i went in today they were putting lambo doors on a civic after giving it a two tone spray job, it's supposidly getting a feature so I have to wait a week to get mine done. Let me know matey c what i can sort out 4 ya.

Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    be a little carefull when buying the bump strips some have a recess for a badge on the front doors and some dont. Make sure you get the ones you want
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Forgive me for being thick but looked on the EPC and found the ones i want (I think) but there are 2 options.. One saying For OPC and the other saying except OPC!! Whats that mean???