Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Powerflow Exhaust's - Top Gear (St Albans)

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Powerflow Exhaust's - Top Gear (St Albans)

Are top gear in st albans any good at building powerflow systems, i.e. quality??
    i've heard a few mixed comments about there quality but i've heard that latly they've got a lot better.
    just trying to find information about them as i want a nice back box for my 1.6 twinport astra g, some of the exhausts i've found are all 2-bolt fitting buy on my astra i've got a sleeve fitting back box which is a bit more difficult to find.

any comments would be good, cheers jamie

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll find out for sure, but i think they were the ones that made my o/h exhaust up for his GSi Carlton a few years back, it was total crap... i sent it back by parcel force and asked for our money back it was dreadful. And we got a full refund.
    Evil LED's

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i got my cat back system made by them the other month, and i must say i cant complain 1 bit! it sounds great, and the work looked tip top (i.e. the welds were clean and tidy, and not splattered everywhere!)! it took em 2 hours to make which isnt 2 bad! i kno a while back that the quality was "below par" but has improved now.
    Bass, the final frontier

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thats what i like to here sxibeast, can you remember the name of who did yours??
    You got any pics of it you could post?
    You ever over MK cruise on a sunday night as i would quite like to have a look at your system??

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    powerflow aint going to make zorsts as good as for instance remus or miltek, they aint been preasure tested to get the optimum gains availble from the zorst. its just a case of how loud do you want it and what tail pipe you want, if you aint bothered about gains or out then go for it as if it does goto pot there is a lifetime warrantiee on it so they will have to sort it.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    was over there just before xmas with the missus, but couldnt see any AS members. only hung around for about 15mins, as every time i park up there, i get a mini crowd round the car! lol! freaked the gf out havin peeps pointin at the car! lol! heres a pic, not very good 1 mind! took it breifly the day i got it done (wil get some more once its clean...

Bass, the final frontier

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A5TRA16V
    powerflow aint going to make zorsts as good as for instance remus or miltek
    miltech dont make a back box for a 1.6 hatch and i cant make up my mind weather to get a custom made one or to buy one like remus. i'd like something which has a little power gain but i want a nice bit of noise so i dont wana go out and buy a back box and it be dead silent so i thought if i get one made there's more chance of gettin what i want.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my system gave me an extra 5bhp and and 20 ft lbs of torque (went to the Courtney sport RR day and compared my results with book figures). the guy who made my system (paul i think) siad he could make it however noisy or quiet u want it. he got mine bang on what i wanted! when u next over at mk cruise? im aiming to go back in a couple of weeks when hopefully my new mirrors will b on after my m3's took a nasty knock and i can remove the gaffa tap holding them on the car!
    Bass, the final frontier

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im over there every other weekend so next time your planning on going over there send me a private message then i can have a nice listen to your system.

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    wil do mate! will prob b over in a couple of weeks, but wil deffo let u kno!
    Bass, the final frontier

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast