Thread: dates for crail so far

Status
    AOC Regular
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dates for crail so far

Sun 6 Feb FAST CAR OPENING 2005 Fast car are back to open the 2005 Season Info to follow start of 2005.

Sun 20 Feb Crail Thrash Hello 2005 Scotlands 1/4 mile strip is back on after the new Year break.

Sun 6 Mar PERFORMANCE FORD THRASH The Blue oval badged top Ford motors at play (with all othermarques as well of course) In the quest for the best on street and strip.

Mon 21 Mar Crail Thrash Usual 1/4 mile antics and drifting chalenge.

Sun 3 Apr BANZAI Bonanza @ Crail Raceway Performance Japanese car Thrash with Scotland's finest Rice Rockets on the menu .Banzai will be here to find the most rapid rice rides from the East. Usual non oriental motors on track as well.

Sun 24 Apr EDZELL USSC REDLINE This is our first date at Edzell and we are looking for cars to qualify for the REDLINE USSC event at Crail on

August 21st. More details will follow start of 2005

Sun 1 May MAX POWER THE BIG ONE Its all happening again the guys and MAX girls are back for a bigger better show than any before.More details will follow in early 2005.

Sun 12 Jun Crail Thrash Make the most of a non mag day to get maximum runs.

Sun 26 Jun Crail Tharsh Last chance before the FAST CAR show in july to get the motor reday for our biggest summer show on strip and off.

Sun 10 Jul Fast Car Summer Special The FAST CAR guys are back for the summer show loads of special appearances and some new faces and acts as well watch this space.
    too fast to f.c.u.k too young to die

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'll be at most of them hopefully with my own car mate you know that

all going to plan should be booking my practical test next week so thats one step forward to beating AJ Back on the road

Will deffinately be at ALL the 1/4 mile runs i can attend throughout the year once i get my own car as i wanna watch the times tumble as the engine mods continue
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    a will hopefully be at most of these aswell me thinks