Status
    Club Chairman
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Talking End of Year Awards Thank You's!

End Of Year Party 2004 THANK YOU'S!

Without the following people the brilliant weekend we have all just had would never of happened, or would have been as good! I really appriciate all the help and its nice to know that members are willing to put themselves out for this site and the enjoyment of everyone else, it means a lot so cheers

In no particular order (its monday and I am still very very tired )

Mike Cloke (C10KEM)

For Sorting out the cheap rooms at the Courtyard Hotel, great hotel perfectly situated. Also for being "taxi rank guy" sorting out the taxi's made the evening go without a hitch and it meant we all got in the same bar Cheers Mate

Ross Clarke (techie)

For being the Astra-Sport tour guide!! One year I am sure we will have a party out side of Northampton and I hope we find a friend as good as Ross to help us all get about and give us the local Knowledge (saying that he said nothing when we went in the gay bar by accident ) Cheers Ross

John Sumner (M40COO)

This is a genral one but an important one! Thanks for helping me out all weekend mate its handy having help organising people. Oh and thanks for keeping me up untill 4am on Friday night

Simon and all the boys at GP Karting

Great day and very well organised by them, we all had a really good time and the Karting was fantastic! Next year I think we need to introduce a strickly no bumping rule....especially on NRJ

Paul Wolfe (Total Vauxhall)

My team mate and the man that covered the event for the day in his own spare time! Its fantastic that we have great support by TV. Thanks again and we will look forward to seeing the feature in the coming issues of TV

Steve Tolley (LordNikon)

This man organised the buffet after the karting, great food in a good pub (thanks to Ross for the location ) Even kinder was paying for a large proportion of the buffet costs. Very kind of you mate

Martin (NRJ)

Another successfull awards completely organised by Martin, thanks for sorting out the trophies and taking the time and effort to do this, its a great addition to the End of Year Party and you do it so well, Cheers mate

Vicki (Vauxylady)

Everyone that comes to the astra-sport party gets a Christmas card of the astra-sport team. Vicki is the one that buys, writes, and sticks all of these cards!! Your a star and Thankyou!

Steve Crook and all the LMF boys and girls

We had a fantastic day due to your friendliness and proffesional care to all the members. We all had a great time on Sunday, and you made everyone feel very welcome. Thanks for the food and drinks and I hope you dont become a sausage roll with the ones you have left to eat I think every person that was new to you as a customer on Sunday is as impressed as all your old ones with the service you provide.

I really hope we can do another day in the summer Thanks Steve and all that made it happen without a hitch.

Dan Williamson

Dan covered the day at LMF again for Total Vauxhall, Dan has been a great friend and supporter of astra-sport for a long time, we/I really appriciate your help mate. Thank you.

Lastly I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came and enjoyed themselves, it makes it all worth it when you see the support that astra-sport gets at these events. I am not sure what we are going to do for next year as it would be very hard to better this year......but we have time to think about it luckerly

If I have forgotten some one I am very sorry, if I have give me a kick up the arse
    Been apart of the inner circle since 2001
    Click Me to Join Astra Owners Club Full or Lite Members

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know you can't thank yourself Mat but thanks to you aswell, u too deserve a pat on the back and another thank you to all the other people mentioned above........

I had a fantastic time.....Can't wait for the shows, meets and other events next year

PS.... 6 months to PV
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    yep thanx again mate as i had such a good time

roll on the summer shows and sun burn
    Ibiza FR CR TDI with 203 BHP

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Yep every one that helped organise this, a massive thank you to you all.
    We will have to start sorting nights out like that before shows.

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    THANK YOU to you all

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Drives
    Astra J Bi Turbo
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by A5TRA16V
    Yep every one that helped organise this, a massive thank you to you all.
    We will have to start sorting nights out like that before shows.
    yeah i can see everyones hungover face polishing their cars in the morning....NOT :roll:

good idea tho
    Astra J Bi Turbo

Status
    AOC Gold Member
    Mentioned in
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Erm Valeters come into mind

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Big thanks to all those involved for organising the weekend......it was legendary

Status
    The Sticker Queen
    Mentioned in
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks to all involved. Thats 2 good xmas parties in a row, roll on the next one
    MINXY BUTLER-HENDERSON

Status
    2170:01:06
    Mentioned in
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Big Big thanks to everyone involved in the weekend - The AS team and to LMF for making sunday a great day, no matter how small their involvement.

How many sausage rolls :shock:

The day was brilliant and only marred by having to sort my mam's car out when I got Home - her Mk3 got T-boned by a f*&d, so it's looking like another Astra bits the dust.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast