At 00:54 on Monday 23rd September an earthquake hitting 4.8 on the Richter scale hit Dudley, UK causing untold disruption and distress- many were woken before their giro arrived.

Several pricless collections of mementos from the Balearics and Spanish Costa's were damaged.

Three areas of historic and scientifically significant litter were disturbed.
Thousands are confused and bewildered, trying to come to terms with the fact something interesting has happended in Dudley.

One resident, Donna-Maria Dutton, a 16 year old mother of three said," It was such a shock, little Chantal-Leanne came runnning into my bedroom crying. My youngest two, Tyler-Morgan and Megan-Storm slept thourgh it. I was still shaking when I was watching Trisha the next Morning".

Apperently thought,looting did carry on as normal.

The British Red cross have so far managed to ship 4000 creates of sunny delight to help striken the masses.

Rescue workers are still searching thourgh the rubble and have found large quantities of personal belongings including benefit books and jewellery for Elizabeth Duke at Argos.

CAN YOU HELP

£2 buys chips, scraps and blue pop for a family of 4

£10 can take a family to Stourport for the day, were children can play on an unspoiled canal bank among the national collection of stinging nettles.

22p buys a biro for filling in a spurious compensation claim

PLEASE ACT NOW

Simply e-mail us by return with your credit details and we'll do the rest!

If you prefer to donate cash, there are collection points availble at your local branches of Argos, Iceland and Clinton Cards