Guys money situation leaves me no real option-cabby is going
So do i buy a 1.4 SRI Corsa C new and kit it up or a new Tigra-comments please
Wouldn't the monitory loss be greater than the financial gains in a smaller car? Has the Convertible got network Q or any warranty left?
New tigra will suit you !..... very cool cars !
Why buy new? - you are just gonna lose a bucketload in the first few years. Why not go for a 6 month/year old Net Q car?
why do today what you can...... I'll finish this later
2958cc was 175BHP @ 4000rpm, 370Nm (273lb.ft.) @ 1900rpm NOW 230BHP/469Nm (344.9lb/ft)!! www.IUsedToOwnTwoAstras.com
i would say Tigra tbh.
like the corsa but i prefer the 1.8.
Really test drive both and decide which one you like better. At the end of the day your gonna be driving it lol.
I would do what kitchpoo said though, buy a 6 month old one or there abouts because you lose like 1K as soon as its off the forecourt anyway.
Would of liked to see the cabby "develop" but not exactly been ideal recently.
Just wondering why choose those two ?
Vikz you know my thoughts on the New tigra, but my advice is to get what you want and not listen to anyone else cos you'll be in this situation in 6 months time where you just dont want the car anymore
Try test driving both the 1.4 & 1.8 Sri Corsa's and the Tigra then make up your own mind!!
gonna miss the cabby as much as you with all the plans we battered about for it
Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle
I know guys-guess the ex-demo tigra is my option so in a way if finances pick up wilol keep the cabby as yer she had lots of potential but right now fed up of no bloody money!!
will test drive then decide-thanx guys xx