I posted a while back about buying an Astra GSi turbo. I was also considering a new Coupe Turbo, but the fact that the GSi had more power and has half leather as standard - I was more interested in the GSi.
In the last few days I have found out that the Coupe Turbo now comes with half leather as standard and also now has the same engine setup and power as the GSi.
Because of these changes Vauxhall have made, I am now considering a coupe more seriously.
I just got a few questions:
1. There is an option to upgrade the wheels to 18"s. This upgrade includes uprated rear springs - why?
2. Does the latest revised version (as of this month) now include switchable TC?
3. Does the coupe have the same tuning potential as the GSi?
4. Does anyone here have the 18" alloy upgrade? If so, what is it like on the road?
5. What features does the climate control have?
I can get £5000 off a new one - so I am almost certainly going for this option now. Cheers for any info.