Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Final latvian update (eventful)

Labdien! (Hello)

well it's been an interesting week. I've only been here 2 and a half days. We ended up lost the first day and went right past the hotel and stayed in a diff hotel overnight until we found that we drove past it.

The guys we are training were refusing to do the drills and we thought they were being lazy and me being me, i end up moaning about them being unfit. Then i find out that the translator isn't translating them properly so they are just confused and don't know what to do, so a conference and apologies on both sides and we were back in business.

Now today i was all up for training and i get a phone call saying that a girl i know at home has been taken ill to hospital and is in a critical conidtion, she was ill before i left. I decide that i am takign hte next flight home and i did. I am at home just now but good news is that she doesn't have meningitis which the doctors and we first thought, she just had an abnormal white blood cell count. She's still in a critical condition but she doesn't want me to stay and miss the training/coaching in latvia so she has "ordered" me to go back and enjoy the last few days. The flight is only 2-3 hours depending on whether or not they stop, luckily i managed to blag a direct flight and got back fairly quickly.

I am now heading back out in just under 4 hours. Take about 3-4 hours to get there as it stops but i do what i'm told

Been a very busy and strange past 2 weeks but this has really topped it off.

Paldies(thanks you) for listening and uz redzēšanos (good bye :P)

You now know as much latvian as i do

Status
    AOC Obsessed
    Mentioned in
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    sounds like a really eventfull week!!!

more eventfull than mines anyways

hope your friend gets well and you enjoy the rest of the coaching week mate
    Stanceworks.com.... Low IS a Lifestyle